Jeff Fisher

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If Green would get fired,and i think that's a big if, i'm going to be in the Ron Rivera camp. He's an ex-player and his defense plays very hard for him. The horrible thing would be ANOTHER new OC. How many of those do we need to go through?

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Well me either, honestly, Matt is Green's only chance, I think Warner is done, as long as he holds the ball he's going to take a vicous hit a game and once he gets that hit, he's done that game.

He said in his post game comments the ball just got away from him.... I watched the replay, that's total BS, he threw the thing right at the guy.

He forgot what team he was on and threw it to the guy period, then he lied about it, not suprising I would too. He's toast and with his history, he's probably got a concussion and will be goofy through next week but won't admit it.

Matt dosen't desrve the pressure or the unfairness of this but then again I think he'll deal with it better than most think he will, Warner is not the answer at all, he's just not.

Green, well he's this close to looking for the exit, he's got Edge breathing fire at him, his team is imploding on him and his rep is nosediving, so the clock is ticking on exit stage right, when he goes the gloves will come off and it'll get ugly.

Matt seriously is the only chance he has, if I wanted Green gone that bad I'd be lobbying for Warner till doomsday, heck I despise Green if he plays Warner IMO I'm 100% sure he's fired and I'd be estatic, but he's not stupid, we'll see Matt and if I'm right he might curse me with Green for years.

If you truly watched the replay (which is cruel and unusual punishment) you would know that Warners arm was hit by Leonard Little as he threw it changing the direction of the pass. That is why it went to Coakley and not Pope. He didn't lie and didn't forget what team he was playing for. You really have to just let this game go. Warner fumbled away our chance at the end. If we kick the field goal no one is calling for his head today just saying for him to get his head out of his ass. This was a win that we gave away. Warner was mostly the cause but it still should have been won at the end. Milford Brown caused the fumble inexplicably.....Cardinal luck....same as it has everbeen......Warner will play if healthy....Matt has to watch until we are out of the playoff picture IMO.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Fisher. I wouldn't mind him as coach with Denny bumped to GM which unfortunately would mean goodbye RG. Oh well. I'm sure the money he has made will offer him some level of comfort in unemployment.

This would be the ideal, win, win, win situation. Even if we just put Denny into the position of GM and Graves retained the VP of football title it would be sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05