Jermaine Gresham being released on thursday. 3/14/2019

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At least Pugh has been a good solid player before so there is a chance he can rebound.Gresham has been at best average his whole career.Pugh puts out the effort and tries.He is not a waste of space like Nkemdiche.
Nkemdiche has to be in the top 10 of wasted talent for sure. Kevin Kolb was a horrible signing & Sam Bradford was also. I still don't know what happened with Bradford, maybe Mccoys play calling was just that bad, he looked like a scared duck back there, I've never seen Bradford overthrow receivers like that.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Another good TE, I was mad at him when he caught the go ahead TD against my Wildcats this yr down in college station though lol.
interesting player.NFL.com rates him in the top 10 TEs.Good ball skills,pretty athletic,a "move" TE not a real run blocker type.As long as the Cards get a real-kickass run-blocking TE who can also help the OT in passprotection when needed then why not draft another TE who is a real pass catching threat.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
interesting player.NFL.com rates him in the top 10 TEs.Good ball skills,pretty athletic,a "move" TE not a real run blocker type.As long as the Cards get a real-kickass run-blocking TE who can also help the OT in passprotection when needed then why not draft another TE who is a real pass catching threat.
I totally agree. This draft is deep at the TE position.