JJ Arrington

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Any word if Denny Green plans on giving more work to JJ this week? He is getting better each week, and Shipp isn't.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JJ will average 8 yards a carry and catch a few balls out of the backfield, then be benched for a running back who'll get 20 yards on 13 carries.

Oh wait...

:D

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
General Chaos said:
Any word if Denny Green plans on giving more work to JJ this week? He is getting better each week, and Shipp isn't.

JJ is injured. May not play this week.

All aboard the Tug Boat!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redheart said:
JJ is injured. May not play this week.

All aboard the Tug Boat!

The official report is he hurt his shoulder but is expected to be fine to play this week. At least that's what my fantasy football site says for him.

I'm actually starting him this week since Priest Holmes may be out for the year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
News and Notes

Nov 7 Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals RB J.J. Arrington (shoulder) played in Week 9 with a shoulder injury and should be fine to play in Week 10.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vince56 said:
JJ will average 8 yards a carry and catch a few balls out of the backfield, then be benched for a running back who'll get 20 yards on 13 carries.

Oh wait...

JJ got hurt last week, they had to tape him up during the game

seesred

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again JJ is getting it. JJ will be a star in this league. His last two games he could have really helped if they called his number. He should be out there in the red zone all the time. He WILL score touchdowns if given a chance, even behind this line. He catches and turns upfield, has great vision and cuts real well. This kids a winner!

GBR

OP
OP
General Chaos

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
When it was 2 minute offense time I hope JJ wasn't in because of his injury. Shipp doesn't have the speed to be a pass receiver.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I have always like Shipp but I believe JJ is going to be the started by the end of the next game.

I saw some good effort from Shipp but he is just to slow to the punch.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Shipp as well and there are times when the Tugboat is preferable to a speedster.

We need both of them but I'm starting to think JJ should start

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey knock it off all this JJ praise is making it a lot harder for me to argue with people and defend the kid. :D

He's not there yet he's still got a lot of work but he's clearly figuring it out and getting better, assuming the shoulder is not a problem as Urban wrote, hopefully he'll play more on Sunday.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
earthsci said:

ONly 484 to go in 8 games, 60.5 a game, seems easy on a normal team.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just picked up Arrington on my fantasy team (dropped Fisher). I have to start him this week unless K. Jones and F. Taylor make miraculous recoveries.

I, too, hope he runs for 600 yards this week. ;)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I just picked up Arrington on my fantasy team (dropped Fisher). I have to start him this week unless K. Jones and F. Taylor make miraculous recoveries.

I, too, hope he runs for 600 yards this week. ;)

I'm starting him this week myself, due a massive pre draft ranking mistake by me he was my 2nd or 3rd overall pick in one league, and with Priest Holmes now likely out for the year, I have JJ, Chester Taylor at RB so I'm trying to make a trade. Needless to say I'm in 2nd to last place in this league. :D

Grand Canon

Rookie
Reaction score
484 to go!

Doesnt seem that much???? since he averages about 14.5 a week I'd say its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DRAFT BUSH

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't be a JJ thread without Canon weighing in. Now where's johnh?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grand Canon said:
Doesnt seem that much???? since he averages about 14.5 a week I'd say its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DRAFT BUSH

He's averaging 16.6 yards per game, way more than your 14.5!!!

I have a buddy at USC who says Bush has like 15 fumbles already so I think we should avoid him. Forget what the official stats say, my buddy knows it's true.

:D ;) :)

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
seesred said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again JJ is getting it. JJ will be a star in this league. His last two games he could have really helped if they called his number. He should be out there in the red zone all the time. He WILL score touchdowns if given a chance, even behind this line. He catches and turns upfield, has great vision and cuts real well. This kids a winner!

GBR

At the begining of the season I was wanting more Shipp and less JJ. Now I want to see the opposite. It looks like JJ is improving. I hope he continues to get better and better. I was really worried at the begining of the season that he was going to be a bust.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05