JJ Yes or No

Will the Suns Sign JJ

• Total voters

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ok place your vote will the Suns sign JJ. I for one don't see an issue and expect to see JJ back on the floor with the Suns. All this hysteria is media driven.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I really can't imagine that Phoenix will let him go. I know it will be hard to afford 4 max players, but I don't think they can afford to let him go.

Stefan

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
JJ is not worth what he will be payed. He should be making Ginobli money. I'm sure there isn't a GM in the league that would take JJ over Ginobli right now.

cepstrum

Shqiptar i Qart
Reaction score
JPlay said:
JJ is not worth what he will be payed. He should be making Ginobli money. I'm sure there isn't a GM in the league that would take JJ over Ginobli right now.

En expensive JJ is better than no JJ for a team that has a real shot at a title.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
JPlay said:
I'm sure there isn't a GM in the league that would take JJ over Ginobli right now.

And I am sure there isn't a GM in the league that would take Michael Redd over JJ right now.

I am pretty sure that at least half of the GMs in the league would take JJ over Ray Allen right now as well.

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
JPlay said:

How did I know who the 1 vote would be. :bang:

coloradosun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
JPlay said:

A guy who can play 3 postions in the Suns offense is worth whatever the Suns want to pay him.

BTW it's 'paid' not 'payed'.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Also, there is a difference between how much somebody is worth in general, and how much somebody is worth TO A PARTICULAR TEAM. I don't think JJ is worth the max, but all things considered, he might be worth enough to this team, to get the max deal.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
JPlay said:

that may be true, and that's why if Ginobli was a free agent this summer he would be getting the same big money from someone. Supposedly he could have signed a bigger deal with Denver last summer, but he decided he was more comfortable with San Antonio.

Joe Mama

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
JPlay said:

If Floppy was a free agent this summer he'd be getting a max contract.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I read on another board that Tom Zenner interviewed Kerr on his radio show today, and Kerr assured him that the Phoenix Suns will match any offer for JJ.

Joe Mama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan