Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns need that one guy. A rotational 4/5 that can plug the middle. I don't think he is on the roster.
He isn't but who knows I guess in theory a trade that makes sense is possible, and we do have Royce, Grayson, Okogie, and Monte Morris as trade pieces.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It's probably happening and we're not seeing it, but really JO should just be practicing spot up catch and shoot 3s. Sprint to the corner, get his footwork right on the catch and let it fly. I can't imagine many scenarios where the Suns wished he took more dribble pull up 3s.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I am not sure why people are so high on DLee. He just does not seem to be that good and he has had time to get there. Seems its time to move on.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why people are so high on DLee. He just does not seem to be that good and he has had time to get there. Seems its time to move on.
I agree. I have seen nothing out of Lee to be honest that makes me think he will be part of the regular rotation. Dunn is already better than he is if he keeps this up. It's not that often I would prefer to give minutes to a rookie over a veteran.