Jonah Williams status?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost. but is there an update. I could use some GOOD news.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like it was non-contact, so I'm keeping my expectations low.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully expect him to miss the game based on how he left.

Also I won't be at all surprised if Conner is questionable, on the 2 point conversion he came up hopping on one leg. He waved like he was ok and he did of course play after that but it looked to me like he tweaked something on that run.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I fully expect him to miss the game based on how he left.

Also I won't be at all surprised if Conner is questionable, on the 2 point conversion he came up hopping on one leg. He waved like he was ok and he did of course play after that but it looked to me like he tweaked something on that run.
Is Michael Carter still available?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure how accurate this is:

The Cardinals, meanwhile, came out of their season-opening loss to the Buffalo Bills relatively cleanly, though a knee injury to starting right tackle Jonah Williams could linger into the next week.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He suffered a dislocated kneecap previously. Those can repeat.
He's not walking around in a brace after the game if that was it. Dislocated knee caps are generally due to the patellar tendon also dislocating. Patellar tendon ruptures are the hardest to comeback from and there is no way he's even in the locker room after the game if that is the case. He's getting treatment to reduce the swelling and to stableize it so he can get home and get an MRI.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Darren Urban

@Cardschatter
·
41m

Gannon: Still doing tests on RT Jonah Williams (knee). CB Max Melton still in concussion protocol. WR Xavier Weaver (oblique) will be back in practice field this week.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
He's not walking around in a brace after the game if that was it. Dislocated knee caps are generally due to the patellar tendon also dislocating. Patellar tendon ruptures are the hardest to comeback from and there is no way he's even in the locker room after the game if that is the case. He's getting treatment to reduce the swelling and to stableize it so he can get home and get an MRI.
Yeah. But it’s one of those injuries Where the rupture doesn’t heal so you have partial dislocating without a full dislocation. Could be bad, But Could be soreness and ready to go next week

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. But it’s one of those injuries Where the rupture doesn’t heal so you have partial dislocating without a full dislocation. Could be bad, But Could be soreness and ready to go next week
Not to worry. I’ve been told this team that this team doesn’t have stars, but has great depth, so we should be fine.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Not to worry. I’ve been told this team that this team doesn’t have stars, but has great depth, so we should be fine.
I was surely expecting Beach to perform better than he did.
He keeps that up we may as well put Jones at RT...pass protection will still suck but at least he can run block

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I was surely expecting Beach to perform better than he did.
He keeps that up we may as well put Jones at RT...pass protection will still suck but at least he can run block
Beachum looked SOO STIFF out there. He was standing more upright than anyone else—including the running backs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who told you that the depth could make up for the stars?

No one and that wasn’t my point. My point was the idea that we had great depth was out of its depth in the first place.… evidenced by our offense completely melting down when it lost one player on the O-line.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky