Jonah Williams status?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
is that because he plays for the 49ers now?

Yeah I realised this about 5 minutes after I posted it. Meant to say Byron Young.

But in that 5 minutes I got a 3 day break and couldn't edit it. Then when I got back nobody had noticed it so I left it. So thanks I guess!

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
That means absolutely nothing.

We still haven't heard to what the extent the knee injury was. Is he out 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or the entire year? No one seems to know which is strange.
if it were the entire year, i think even this Cardinal regime would have said something

but short of that........

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That means absolutely nothing.

We still haven't heard to what the extent the knee injury was. Is he out 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or the entire year? No one seems to know which is strange.
He is on IR and he has to miss at least 4 games. Beyond that not a thing has been said. This is all that has been put out there.

May I suggest you send a strongly worded email to Gannon and insist on an update?

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Reaction score
I do not expect him to return. I also fear Robinson being out for the season as well. But, I think he is more likely to return.
I think i remember a report a week ago saying Robinson was working out on the side at practice. This game with washington is 4 weeks plus the 3 previous weeks so I bet he can come back soon

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05