Jones out for the year, Naquan Jones signed

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd rather have the depth but he's not been playing well, Stills should get more snaps and this solved a conflict when D Rob is back. Which I believe should be next week as he's been seen training already.

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Oof! This is reaching Jordan Phillips levels of FA bust. He has been absolutely terrible.

Dante Stills hasn't been setting the world on fire but he is better than Jones.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Darius Robinson is 6'5" & 286lbs, it's been said he can play anywhere on the DL, that's rather heavy for an edge rusher, maybe he can anchor the middle? A DT that's strong & quicker at that weight could cause problems for the OL. Let's hope Monti got the pick right & he comes back healthy in week 5?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Darius Robinson is 6'5" & 286lbs, it's been said he can play anywhere on the DL, that's rather heavy for an edge rusher, maybe he can anchor the middle? A DT that's strong & quicker at that weight could cause problems for the OL. Let's hope Monti got the pick right & he comes back healthy in week 5?
MOJG said that's the main plan for him, to anchor the DL.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Getting on TV for 2 seconds is totally worth 30k
I get paid to be in tv. But I'm special...:grabs:

Funny story when I was in the hospital in November (I think), right after having the cancer the removed from my bladder the first time. The nurse was in the room doing whatever and I happen to flip the channel at the precise time the cage announcer announced my name, and the nurse looked at me and said hey that your name. I said look that's is me sitting there cage side too.

:hijack:

Last edited: