Kasper made it eh?

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So all the anti kasper guys who said he was gonna be history and the guy who talked to the unamed cards player who said no way kasper would make it were allllllll wrong. He's in baby and gonna tear it up! I admit though I did not take Kasper as my unknown pick in my fantasy league. I took Boldin. No one even knew who he was......I hope he gets 1000 yards and 8 td's so I can laugh at all of them.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Now thay are saying if we sign Jenkins, that Kasper will be the odd guy out. I disagree, and would take Kasper over Jenkins.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Before the preseason I was very high on McAddley, after the preseason I would say he would be cut before Kasper...

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
They still have to give the kid a chance to play. From what I can tell they have him as #5 or 6 receiver. Just goes to show what hard work will get you in the Cards organization

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jenkins is a more expensive version of Mcaddley.... stay with what we have.
Three areas (other then expensive paycheck) where they're different.

1. Jenkins is more comfortable and explosive returning kicks. (McAddley seems to lack the necessary second gear to explode for a big gain).

2. Jenkins has demonstrated he can make plays and be a home run threat. (Only brief glimpses from McAddley).

3. Jenkins is a devestating gunner on coverage teams.

4. But the perception at least is that Jason's "tude is a bit more team-oriented than Mar Tay's. (And that counts for a lot).

I don't think this is an easy decision.

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
watch the first game and make a decision about martay after that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05