Kicker?

Oklahoma Card

Reaction score
Ryland has been doing well in place of Prater. Assuming he continues to do so, do you think he retains the gig once Prater is released from IR?

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
tough choice...the biggest benefit to Prater is you are in range 60 yards out.
I like this new kid but he already had one blocked because it was too low going over the LoS..... he had a 70 yard trajectory on a 35 yard kick

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep him. He's got the ice water in his veins and hit a 50 yarder today. Young kicker with no fear is a decade and a half of solid play from an important position. Prater is 40. Love him, but he's 40.

some dumb guy

Reaction score
Prater is a great kicker even at his age now and I have great respect for him, but when he kicks the ball it looks like a knuckleball, curveball or it's "just a little bit outside" RIP Bob Uecker.
But Ryland kicks it down the middle with authority and I believe he's earned the right to be the next cardinal kicker IMO
Sorry Mr. Uecker, I said RIP but I just read he's about to celebrate his 91st birthday.
And it should have been "juuust a bit outside" LOL

Ryland's a keeper

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Ryland is on the regular roster, not a practice squad call up. I believe that we will have to keep him on the roster or subject him to waivers to get him back to the practice squad.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Another game winning kick, and I believe he set his career long FG early in the game. Prater is 40, thank him for his services and move forward with Ryland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan