King starting again

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you give King three starts so we know what he can do. If he cannot cut it then at least we elimante him from next year.
Looking forward, I think that makes sense.

But why do it yesterday and do it with very little advanced preparation & notice with the season on the line?

I think we need to see what King can give us with an extra week under his belt - to prepare, get in synch with his receivers and shake some more rust off.

Right now, he reminds me of a quicker version of Jeff Blake but equally as erratic. If he can't cut down on his mistakes, he's not going to give us any more victories than Blake did (& if so, who needs him).

But now that Denny's made his move, all we can do is sit back and keep our fingers crossed.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you give King three starts so we know what he can do. If he cannot cut it then at least we elimante him from next year.
Looking forward, I think that makes sense.

But why do it yesterday and do it with very little advanced preparation & notice with the season on the line?

I think we need to see what King can give us with an extra week under his belt - to prepare, get in synch with his receivers and shake some more rust off.

Right now, he reminds me of a quicker version of Jeff Blake but equally as erratic. If he can't cut down on his mistakes, he's not going to give us any more victories than Blake did (& if so, who needs him)?

But now that Denny's made his move, all we can do is sit back and keep our fingers crossed.

pete

All Star
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:

[/COLOR]

Maybe Green was keeping the Panties guessing on who to prepare for.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shane H said:
You are a complete hypocrite! in the oher games we lost you made it completely clear that it was all due to josh now all of a sudden when king is the qb then its a bunch of reasons we lost :rolleyes:

If you think our defense played that bad for all of Josh's starts your blind plain and simple.....

You defend a guy who lost to the falcons 6-3 and fumble what 3-4 times and blame everyone but him but with king your all over him. Who's the hypocrite? Shane is.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
If you think our defense played that bad for all of Josh's starts your blind plain and simple.....

You defend a guy who lost to the falcons 6-3 and fumble what 3-4 times and blame everyone but him but with king your all over him. Who's the hypocrite? Shane is.

its very clear who the hypocrite is on this board especially and in referance to he qb. You!

i remember all to well you blaming mccown for the complete defensive fiasco that cost us the san francisco game and evry game other than that one.

but now that its king other areas of the team havent performed :rolleyes: :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05