Kings @ Suns Game Thread 12-17-12

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
I'm not sure that it will be that difficult. Money talks. Besides Iggy didn't flourish in Nuggets high pace system as many people thought he will.

Right. They're at $52M without him next year. It will depend on how they do this year, how he plays, and whether they are fine making him their only move. Denver's got 3 guys making 10M plus, McGee, Gallo, and Lawson. You'd probably have to give Iggy 12 to 13 so that's $43M or so on 4 guys and none of them are real "stars." Tough decision really.

Personally I'd go with Kevin Martin. We really need a guy that can fill it up from anywhere. It'll be interesting to see if OKC resigns him or lets Lamb fill that role next year. When the trade was made I'd have guessed the latter, but now I'd say the opposite. They've not played Lamb at all and recently he was sent down to the DLeague to get a little playing time. Not sure how he factors into their future plans.

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Jimmer is showing some signs of life. I didn't see the game, is he still horrible defensively?

He is not as horrible, but he wasn't exactly a lock down defender either. To my suprise, he may not be in Europe next year. He is actually leading all Kings in PER, but that is probably more a statement about how bad Suckramento is than how good he is.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i thought robinson would be more of a force. guess i was wrong.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I like Jimmer Fredette more than Kendall Marshall. I don't see why he can't be a good bench scorer/PG in the NBA. Quick release and he has pretty good handles. I like his teardrop shot as well.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i thought robinson would be more of a force. guess i was wrong.

I think its hard to judge him with how cancerous that team is. Sacramento should be looking real hard at moving Evans (who I think is a net negative player) and Cousins... who may end up like Zach Randolph and one day it will all click for him, but it clearly isnt clicking in Sacramento.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento should be looking real hard at moving Evans (who I think is a net negative player) and Cousins... who may end up like Zach Randolph and one day it will all click for him, but it clearly isnt clicking in Sacramento.

They both sound like Blanks projects to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake