Kobe v Raja Photo Montage

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Wow, is that the shot at the end of Game 4? At the time, I didn't think there was a Suns player anywhere near him. At least they attempted to contest it.

The doctored picture of Bryant is hilarious, but what's the silver thing flying off to the left?

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
elindholm said:
The doctored picture of Bryant is hilarious, but what's the silver thing flying off to the left?

His journal or secret Diary or maybe David Sterns?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an animated Avatar...but it's...93k, so not the ideal avatar obviously :)

Attachments

• KobeAnimated.gif
    KobeAnimated.gif
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,626

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Here's an animated Avatar...but it's...93k, so not the ideal avatar obviously :)

Erm, it's not even the right size for an avatar, lol...

Tired today...

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha...I tried to take out all the colors I could to make it fit under the 8k limit...actually looks pretty sweet I think.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That does look pretty sweet with all the colors taken out

Djaughe

Reaction score
Thanks for the post laker troll. :wave:

jibikao

Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Ha...I tried to take out all the colors I could to make it fit under the 8k limit...actually looks pretty sweet I think.

The biggest size is 8k? Mmm, I thought my avatar was bigger than that. I just checked and my avatar is 27k. :(

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:
The biggest size is 8k? Mmm, I thought my avatar was bigger than that. I just checked and my avatar is 27k. :(

The one you have now is 4k

jibikao

Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
The one you have now is 4k

Oh... no wonder the avatar looks blur than the one I have in my photoshop. I see.

yuvi79

Reaction score
Do you guys have one of Raja cleaning out his locker for the season... oh wait, he can do that with all the other Suns who'll be cleaning out their lockers on Friday. Nice season guys but you'll be going home...

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
yuvi79 said:
Do you guys have one of Raja cleaning out his locker for the season... oh wait, he can do that with all the other Suns who'll be cleaning out their lockers on Friday. Nice season guys but you'll be going home...
You are probably correct.
I'll be rooting for the Clipper Nation if the Lakers prevail round 1.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice photoshops. Even down to the reflection of Kobe's Tampax in the floor. Of course, the addition of p0wned to the other image sequence is classic.

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

yuvi79 said:

Can I just say that I appreciate the mods for volunteering to weed this crap out of here?

yuvi79...does your mommy know you are using her computer to troll? Shouldn't you be in school?

jibikao

Reaction score
yuvi79 said:

Wow, ONE post. This thread is for entertainment only. I know most Suns don't agree with harsh fouls, but you have to admit that Kung Fu Bell did a superb job. Kobe has been finger pointing for way too long.

xmykro

Reaction score
Who's gonna be "pwned" when you Suns fans are crying after game 6? lmao.

I'll be back here after game 6, to catch all the whining and crying from Suns fans. I'll bring my popcorn.

jibikao

Reaction score
Where do all these Laker trolls coming from?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05