Kobe v Raja Photo Montage

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
xmykro said:
Who's gonna be "pwned" when you Suns fans are crying after game 6? lmao.

I'll be back here after game 6, to catch all the whining and crying from Suns fans. I'll bring my popcorn.

Good thing you won't be able to post, troll.

I swear, this has got to be the most trolls we've ever seen on this board at one time.

xmykro

Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Good thing you won't be able to post, troll.

I swear, this has got to be the most trolls we've ever seen on this board at one time.
I could careless about posting after game 6. I just wanna read all the ref whining and how you guys got beat by a SEVENTH SEED. It's going to be hilarious.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
xmykro said:
I could careless about posting after game 6. I just wanna read all the ref whining and how you guys got beat by a SEVENTH SEED. It's going to hilarious.

You're still here? There are probably plenty of people on the ESPN board that would love to debate it with you.

That's spelled "E S P N".

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
xmykro said:

I'll be back here after game 6, to catch all the whining and crying from Suns fans. I'll bring my popcorn.

Weed him out!

I can handle D-Dogg, BIM, Renz, A-Bomb etc... They are long time members of this board and can be somewhat intelligent at times :). They are here for discussion primarily (with a little bit of troll-like behavior).

I think anyone that posts unintelligent trash talk that joined the board in May2006 and has under 100 posts should be immediately banned.

If you are a Laker fan, you are entitled to your opinions, but the kind of crap in the quoted post can be saved for your own board.

xmykro

Reaction score
nothin' but net said:
Weed him out!

I can handle D-Dogg, BIM, Renz, A-Bomb etc... They are long time members of this board and can be somewhat intelligent at times :). They are here for discussion primarily (with a little bit of troll-like behavior).

I think anyone that posts unintelligent trash talk that joined the board in May2006 and has under 100 posts should be immediately banned.

If you are a Laker fan, you are entitled to your opinions, but the kind of crap in the quoted post can be saved for your own board.

I'm just telling the truth buddy. After game 6 there is gonna be suicide watch on this forum, the ref whining and crying is going to be hilarious. lmao.

jibikao

Reaction score
xmykro said:
I'm just telling the truth buddy. After game 6 there is gonna be suicide watch on this forum, the ref whining and crying is going to be hilarious. lmao.

Hey, at least we are whining on a Suns' board. :thumbup:

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
remember the spurs photoshop thread of steve nash?

im not a photoshopper myself but one of those frames needs to be turned into one of those threads.....PLEASE!

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
xmykro said:

I don't really see the suicide watch being necessary. I for one love basketball. I love the Suns. I love intelligent discussion about the sport and the team. I do have a life outside of basketball and message boards. I have even lurked on opposing teams message boards to see what they are saying.

I draw the line at signing up for a discussion board thinking my pathetic trash talk would be anything but a little annoying to the posters.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xmykro said:

No, no you won't.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
There won't be a suicide watch after Game 6, even assuming the Suns lose. Our hearts were ripped out by the bogus turn of events at the end of Game 4, which will go down in infamy as one of the most critical, and obvious, blown calls in NBA playoff history. If the Suns can somehow come back from that robbery, great, but I'm certainly not expecting it. As far as I'm concerned, the series ended Sunday afternoon.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Read up on "leet" at wikipedia.com. It's like a whole e-world trend-fad thing.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Was the video taken down? I wanted to send the link to someone, and the clips on YouTube aren't very good.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Sundevilscott,

I shot beer out of my nose when I saw the sombrero dude with the "pwned" picture. Bravo, and you owe me a new keyboard.

:biglaugh:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:
There won't be a suicide watch after Game 6, even assuming the Suns lose. Our hearts were ripped out by the bogus turn of events at the end of Game 4, which will go down in infamy as one of the most critical, and obvious, blown calls in NBA playoff history. If the Suns can somehow come back from that robbery, great, but I'm certainly not expecting it. As far as I'm concerned, the series ended Sunday afternoon.

Didn't the referees do the same thing to that great Kings a few years back that should have beaten the Lakers?

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
I cant help but think of a baby crying in a crib on the last picture of kobe on his back

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
OWNEDYOU said:
Dumb move by Bell PERIOD

Thanks for the original thought. I guess we should have been thinking this all along. (oh wait, that is the consensus of the board)

Ever thought of changing your name to Captain Obvious?

:hatestrolls:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05