Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
All for no turnovers.
K1 had a bad game today. It’s really the first of the season for him but you would think it has been going on all year based on this topic.

There is nothing weird about where I took your post. I was simply stating that the purpose of this was not appreciation on Stouts part.

He goes from an appreciation thread to saying K1 is ass????

He is not a K1 fan and never has been.
Again, just cuz I commented on a thread that he started has nothing to do with me.. weird

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said the one flaw this WR core has is that no one is really a burner like that. MHJ is a long strider. Wilson is a very good route router, but clearly not fast. Dortch is more quick & elusive than anything. Zay Jones is older.

Dudes that can catch most of the tough catches, which fits Kyler’s skillset the best, but really no burners.
Crossing patterns and more crossing patterns will help.
But for crossing patterns to REALLY be effective the ball needs to come out on time and the Wr needs to be lead.

I don’t think Kyler can do this. That’s why most times are WR’s are hooked up or running straight down the field. MHJ breaking off his route would leave the defender in the dust. However, again the ball has to be thrown to the spot.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
All for no turnovers.
K1 had a bad game today. It’s really the first of the season for him but you would think it has been going on all year based on this topic.

There is nothing weird about where I took your post. I was simply stating that the purpose of this was not appreciation on Stouts part.

He goes from an appreciation thread to saying K1 is ass????

He is not a K1 fan and never has been.
Right, I'm a Cards fan. Try it sometime.

Call me crazy, but when a QB plays well, I like him, and when he doesn't, I bag on him for it. I mean, that's normal for a football fan, but I should be all starry eyed when Kyler takes bad sack after bad sack, I guess? That's how you win championships?