Kyler Murray Going Forward Thread

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One of the things I was not expecting.

May have been a Kyler issue or new offense issue. However, I didn't expect dead last in using motion. Again maybe its less trust in Kyler or Kyler didn't trust his command of the offense yet. We hoped Kliff would do under center but we also use to hope like crazy they'd use more motion.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Weird, most of the football stuff I have read and watched, the motion is to HELP the QB see if the other side is playing zone versus man, what the safeties and key players are doing, etc. It's supposed to HELP the QB.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
That surprised me the most. He was described as "slim" through out the draft process but dude looks jacked.

He looks like he could break some tackles against smaller DBs, that's for sure!

Really super duper interested to see what kind of YAC MHJ can give us this year!

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“I’m not used to losing,” Murray said, via David Brandt of the Associated Press. “I know it sounds cliche, been five years going on six, but haven’t won yet. The sense of urgency is definitely there. You never know when the game is going to be taken away from you. You never know how long you’ll be playing.

“My goal is to be the best.”

Murray missed the first half of last season while rehabbing from the torn ACL in his right knee. He made it back 11 months after his injury, and the Cardinals, who started 1-8 without him, went 3-5 in his return.

He feels better heading into this year.

“Last year was just such a whirlwind for me as far as being hurt, then rehabbing the whole year, coming back in the middle of the season,” Murray said. “I think this year, starting off fresh, it’s a big difference.”