Kyler, RD. 1

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am suffering from JJ Nelson syndrome and a slew of other fast guys which cannot catch lol
I get it. This kid is going to explode on some crossing routes and a few long ones. He’s not going to lead the team in reception or yardage or touchdowns but he will drive defenses crazy.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I get it. This kid is going to explode on some crossing routes and a few long ones. He’s not going to lead the team in reception or yardage or touchdowns but he will drive defenses crazy.

But it seems Byrd can do that too. We need more than that for a second round pick in my opinion

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
When you answer the knock on your door, and you open it to find there's a tiger standing there...you don't need a marketing plan to know you're in immediate danger and should get out of there now.

While one series by Murray isn't exactly a marketing plan, he does give you the impression he has a "live" accurate arm and is cool in game situations. He hasn't won anything yet, but things are looking pretty promising.

Sure as hell beats the alternative doesn't it? I'd rather we hear hype about Murray instead of nothing. He hasn't won anything yet but there's slivers of hope there for our future. We just need a damn offensive and defensive line.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Sure as hell beats the alternative doesn't it? I'd rather we hear hype about Murray instead of nothing. He hasn't won anything yet but there's slivers of hope there for our future. We just need a damn offensive and defensive line.

Exactly. Agree with you and Jeff both ILLmatiC.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Can you imagine if kyler went 3 of 10 fir 12 yards with 3 passes way over the head of the receiver and 2 others nearly picked off?

Whole lot of “ I told you so’s” be flying.
So it is ok for people to say "I told you so" when Murray leads us to punting from our own side of the field despite completing 5 passes but it would be inappropriate and petty if people said "I told you so" in your scenario? Kind of hypocritical.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So it is ok for people to say "I told you so" when Murray leads us to punting from our own side of the field despite completing 5 passes but it would be inappropriate and petty if people said "I told you so" in your scenario? Kind of hypocritical.

There shouldn't be any told you so yet.

Kyler looked good, but he honestly just played to my minimum expectations for that situation.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anything is okay! Lol. The difference is most of the times if we started a drive on our own 2 yd. line we were punting from the end zone. Flipping the field was something we very seldom done last year.

That being said even a lot of the “ believers” would have been freaking.