Lakers @ Suns Monday game thread, October 28th, 2024

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I see it, there is a whole season for the Suns to figure out their rotation. If Beal can't stay healthy, he might be eventually come off the bench by default. The decision may become obvious. No need for Bud to force the issue.

At the moment, we are getting a preview of the Suns with Ryan Dunn as a starter.
That's what we said last season and that never really felt like it completely happened. There were guys in and out of the lineup (a huge reason was Beal). There was just never any cohesion built with that starting 5. I think you need to have a stable lineup to do that.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team is so deep right now that injuries might make it easier to figure out individual game rotations.

I think this is the way Bud is looking at it.

The injury to Josh Okogie could be a blessing in disguise, as it gives other players an opportunity to show what they can do.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what we said last season and that never really felt like it completely happened. There were guys in and out of the lineup (a huge reason was Beal). There was just never any cohesion built with that starting 5. I think you need to have a stable lineup to do that.

If the Suns can develop a stable rotation, I think that will serve them well rather than a focus on who starts.

This may be the Suns reality. Injuries are going to happen. They have players who have a history of missing games.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gerald Bourguet of PHNX writes a solid article on the importance of Jusuf Nurkic as a make-or-break piece for the Suns team.

Their championship hopes may all come down to quality play at the center position.

It's a free to read article.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan