Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Or perhaps the two teams that were the best in their respective conferences throughout the regular season continued that trend?

The Lakers have gone 12-3 in the postseason while the Celtics have only had to beat two bad teams and a banged-up Pistons squad. Saying these Finals are part of some conspiracy is flat out idiotic, anyone with two eyes can see each team is the class of their conference.

The Lakers going to the finals has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Wallace is an idiot?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you must *really* hate Kobe then. Perhaps you are just bitter that Ray Allen was in He Got Game rather than Kobe like Spike Lee originally intended?

No...I don't think Ray Allen is close to what his ego tells him he is. Kobe's ego is enormous, but his talent is also out of this world. Ray also had a habit of running his mouth about things going on in LA..why? Nobody knows. Perhaps he has a complex because Kobe's the best player from that draft and not him?

I didn't know Kobe was the first choice to be in He Got Game...learn something new everyday.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The Lakers going to the finals has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Wallace is an idiot?
And the Suns have been good the last few years because Mark Cuban is an idiot, that doesn't mean there's some big conspiracy.

I'm beginning to hate admit being a Suns fan, the whole fanbase is becoming Sacramento South.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
And the Suns have been good the last few years because Mark Cuban is an idiot, that doesn't mean there's some big conspiracy.

I'm beginning to hate admit being a Suns fan, the whole fanbase is becoming Sacramento South.

You're a Suns fan?

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Imagine that....Lakers vs Celtics in this years Finals.

I called that one as soon as the Lakers gave up dog $h!t to get Gasol that no one in the league would have approved other than David Stern. He was destined to see the Lakers and Celtics renew their rivalry of old. Too bad the Celtics won't be as strong come 2009.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You're a Suns fan?
Yeah, I'm just not some paranoid lunatic that believes in boogeymen and extravagant plots to take down the Suns. I've watched basketball my entire life, I can see why the Celtics and the Lakers are in the Finals and the Suns are not and it has nothing to do with officiating or David Stern.

The glut of Lakers fans is just one of the reasons this specific forum has gone downhill, the persecution complex and delusions of the majority posters is just as responsible.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just not some paranoid lunatic that believes in boogeymen and extravagant plots to take down the Suns. I've watched basketball my entire life, I can see why the Celtics and the Lakers are in the Finals and the Suns are not and it has nothing to do with officiating or David Stern.

The glut of Lakers fans is just one of the reasons this specific forum has gone downhill, the persecution complex and delusions of the majority posters is just as responsible.

Seriously I thought you were a Nets fan or something. Not kidding.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Ill take the celts in 7. Only celtic I dont care for is pierce. I dislike all the laker euro floppers, they are starting to look like the spurs to me. KG has more class than anyone on either team, I'd like to see him get a ring. Dude played 10 years for a bad organization before he left, kobe would have left long ago. Also I like Doc more than PJ, who is just full of crap, leave the trash talking on the floor PJ, its for players. Doc is a classy guy, not whiny like PJ. Coaches should just sit down, **** and coach.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is all stupid and I won't further it with my comments.

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you confirm that? What do you know about blood gang signs? :shrug:

You obviously dont know Donald! Watch your step before he puts a cap in yo azz!

Attachments

• P9220113.jpg
    P9220113.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 241

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! A thread about about the lakers/celtics finals and barely a word about basketball. Kobes a rapist, Peirce is a gang banger, stern and refs are manipulating the league conspiricy crap. I really dont know what is worse, the media for beating all this BS to death or the fans that ignorantly buy into it.