A-Bomb

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
anyone hear the interview?

Yes - he represented the Cardinals really well. Sounded humble and professional.

• Said he was overconfident coming into last year, the NFL is a humbling experience
  • Experience matters a lot instead of just pure talent - see last nights NE game
  • His little brother plays for Marshall. Stayed with him this summer and trained. They play K-state tomorrow. He is really tight with his bro and they talk every day.
  • Has a lot of confidence in Warner. He is a great team leader and locker room guy. He feels its his duty to get open as a receiver and just let Kurt throw the ball anywhere near them and have confidence that they will make the catch. Thinks the receiving core can help relieve the pressure on him.
But the most interesting thing was when Rome asked him if it was true that he stays after practice and helps the equip mgr fold towels and stuff. Fitz said that yeah he used to do it as a ballboy and that the equipment managers work 4am-8pm and are underappreciated. He said that anything he can do to help them get home and see their families is worth it.

After this interview, Rome said "Yeah, I bet Terrell Owens stays after practice and folds towels".

He came off sounding great :thumbup:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
jw7 said:
Yes - he represented the Cardinals really well. Sounded humble and professional.

• Said he was overconfident coming into last year, the NFL is a humbling experience
  • Experience matters a lot instead of just pure talent - see last nights NE game
  • His little brother plays for Marshall. Stayed with him this summer and trained. They play K-state tomorrow. He is really tight with his bro and they talk every day.
  • Has a lot of confidence in Warner. He is a great team leader and locker room guy. He feels its his duty to get open as a receiver and just let Kurt throw the ball anywhere near them and have confidence that they will make the catch. Thinks the receiving core can help relieve the pressure on him.
But the most interesting thing was when Rome asked him if it was true that he stays after practice and helps the equip mgr fold towels and stuff. Fitz said that yeah he used to do it as a ballboy and that the equipment managers work 4am-8pm and are underappreciated. He said that anything he can do to help them get home and see their families is worth it.

After this interview, Rome said "Yeah, I bet Terrell Owens stays after practice and folds towels".

He came off sounding great :thumbup:

:raccoon:

Love that last line!!!

Thanks!

:raccoon:

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Did he say "Epic", "Rack-Em", or "Comon Clones" like abomb said.

Or did he put a "Err" in there.

Jungle Karma is good stuff.

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
jw7 said:

Owens indirectly does do that. He just has his B**ch Drew Rosenhaus fold on his behalf.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Like I siad before, Rome has the Cardinal connection now. This is like his 4th or 5th Card in the last month or so.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
abomb said:
I dont have a radio but this is what he will say;

"So your coach, Denny Green, looks like the Nutty Professor"

"Epic"

"Rack 'em"

"C'mon clones"

A-Bomb

:biglaugh:

It doesn't take long for me to get my fill of ol' Jim boy. I like Dan Patrick a lot better, along with Collin Cowherd. Cowherd really likes the Cards too.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowherd is awesome...very funny guy, especially when he talks like a pirate. Worst pirate voice I've ever heard.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Cowherd is awesome...very funny guy, especially when he talks like a pirate. Worst pirate voice I've ever heard.

Yeah he really is very funny D-Dogg. I like it too when he talks about his wife and women in general. I like him better than Patrick too.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
Am I the only one here who likes Jim Rome? I seriously laugh out loud at least once every single show.

He's funny at times, but his act is so repetitive. I laugh at times when I listen, but I don't listen to him much.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
Am I the only one here who likes Jim Rome? I seriously laugh out loud at least once every single show.

I like Rome sometimes

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
I think its great, its one of those shows that the more you tune in, the more jokes you're in on and the funnier it gets.

I always thought Letterman was the same way.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BigRedArk said:
:biglaugh:

It doesn't take long for me to get my fill of ol' Jim boy. I like Dan Patrick a lot better, along with Collin Cowherd. Cowherd really likes the Cards too.

Dan Patrick picked the Cards to be an NFC Wildcard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan