league finally confirms Goodwin deal

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/draft_trade_062713_nedovic

It took this so long to be reported that I thought the deal had fallen through. But now it is at last official.

I get the excitement about Goodwin, but looking at some highlights of Nedovic, I wish the Suns had kept him instead. He's an amazing leaper (41-inch vertical) and, at 6' 4", attacks the rim with real authority. Oh well.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Goodwin will be a stud if he matures and Hornacek fixes his jumpshot.

He could be our new Joe Johnson.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we also picked up Malcolm Lee out of this as well? I doubt Lee see much court time.

Or, he plays at the same level as he has and still "earns" a starting spot on our roster. Wiggins here we come. Let's make a few trades for 2014 picks so we can add Randle and J. Carson too.

Steve

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
So we also picked up Malcolm Lee out of this as well? I doubt Lee see much court time.

Hopefully he'll see none. Taking him on was the price the Suns paid to move up. The other teams involved in the deal all perceived him to have negative value, and for a shooting guard who shoots below 40%, I'd say that's a correct assessment.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like Lee has spent most of his brief NBA career injured, already having undergone two knee surgeries and a hip surgery since being drafted in the second round in 2011. But I'm guessing he'll probably stay on the roster, unless the team needs to clear a roster spot.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Lee helps the Suns in their bid to field a complete ex-timberwolves second team lineup.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake