Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
What is really interesting is unless the 49ers re-sign Trent Williams, we might have he best OL in the NFC West.

very interesting that Williams hasnt signed yet

i suspect he is weighing less money from a 49ers team that can contend vs. more money from a 5 win team somewhere

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What is really interesting is unless the 49ers re-sign Trent Williams, we might have he best OL in the NFC West.

very interesting that Williams hasnt signed yet

i suspect he is weighing less money from a 49ers team that can contend vs. more money from a 5 win team somewhere

If I were the Colts...... Trent Williams would have been my #1 priority. Can you imagine him and Nelson together for the next 4 or 5 years? Holy crap.

Henry or Jonnu would have been #2 and Golladay is #3.

Colts could be the #1 or 2 seed here.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This has to be Steve Keim himself cause I never seen this account criticize Keim or the team itself.
That definitely feels like some one close to Keim that posts here.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I were the Colts...... Trent Williams would have been my #1 priority. Can you imagine him and Nelson together for the next 4 or 5 years? Holy crap.

Colts have a great team, except one really big problem - Wentz sucks, and you only go as far as your QB can take you. If they would have traded for Watson they would be co favorites to win the AFC.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I am pretty sure you have two of the favorites identified correctly here. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Chargers, Dolphins, and Chiefs also interested. Bears have been reported but I don't see it.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This Jackson guy who makes these videos is a bit dry but good breakdown of Rodney Hudson. this guy needs to talk less and insert more highlights

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser