Leinart's Going to be A Dad

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Geesh, here we go again....basing everything solely on her physical appearance... :deadhorse:

GreenCard

Reaction score
She still is not as pretty as Loney's daughter and she was a point guard at ASU.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
These stories are so common in pro-sports. Most of the time it seems like its some one night stand thing where some superstar makes a lifelong connection with some lady he met that night. My sister's former law firm represents both althletes and the mothers of their kids to the point where its almost a staple of their practice. There are many really ugly stories where the athlete basically just buys the right to completely sever themself from the mom and baby. Basically its almost become a right of passage in pro sports to have kids out of wedlock. When Derrick Thomas died he had half a dozen kids or so all with different moms. The only thing that distinguishes this instance from your usual story, is that apparently they were in a long term relationship. Anyway, I don't think it will be a distraction and congrats to Leinart. I hope it works out great. There's no going back now so I hope they make the best of it.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Geesh, here we go again....basing everything solely on her physical appearance... :deadhorse:

It's the nature of the beast, DeAnna.

Personally, I couldn't care less as to whether or not this is true, just as long as Matt's ready to step in and lead this team on the field when the time comes.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A child will certainly make him more grounded. I wonder if they'll get married?

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Jasper said:
You know, when I read the title I thought Paris was pregnant.

I'm kinda lost here, so is he with the mormon basketballl player or the hotel lady? or both?

Leinart is a shag-machine.

Bobcat

Reaction score
SeaChicken said:
You must be registered for see images

She's alright but not nearly what a guy with Leinart's future could get.

How do you know. True Beauty is not only skin deep. Yet she is a real good looking women to me, and probably to many others on this forum.

BOBCAT

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
en fuego said:
It seems like half the guys in the NFL and most of the NBA are single, but have kids.

It hasnt seemed to slow Anquan down at all.

I think Q is married. She and the baby were at the Big Red Rage last season.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
SeaChicken said:
You must be registered for see images

She's alright but not nearly what a guy with Leinart's future could get.

I think she's quite pretty.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh... that's what I think of her looks.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
First of all why any celeb gets married is beyond me, what's the success rate of those, like .004%?

So I hope they don't just because but as far as her looks, if she's fun to be around they're more than enough.

I can say this, as an older guy, looks are great but to quote a comedian I heard once. "You show me a drop dead hot girl and I'll show you a guy who's tired of shagging her."

Funny but true, looks only mean so much.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this is true good news for Leinart glad it wasnt with paris hilton lol.... And I agree with most people she is really pretty not paris hilton the women in the picture

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Lloydian said:

Daddy Leinart?
Kent Somers
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 29, 2006 03:49 PM

The Los Angeles Daily News reported Tuesday that Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, who starred at USC, and USC women's basketball player Brynn Cameron are expecting a baby boy in November. Cameron, who is a junior, will redshirt this season and return to the basketball team next season.

Cameron could not be reached for comment, and Leinart said, “no comment,” when asked about the subject in Tempe on Tuesday.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
DeAnna said:

:billthecat:

Attachments

• 116hybq.jpeg
    116hybq.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 326

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05