Lets See if Fitz Really Wants Boldin Here

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we can sign Kurt to this deal and use his 2M toward Boldin lets see if we can restructure Fitz and get some cap room and 1 more year on his deal. He said he was willing and I hate that his deal was only 4 years.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we can sign Kurt to this deal and use his 2M toward Boldin lets see if we can restructure Fitz and get some cap room and 1 more year on his deal. He said he was willing and I hate that his deal was only 4 years.
We have the room to sign Q, that isn't the issue.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner won't be giving anything in his contract. That's simply a PR ploy.

Working well, I see.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LACardsJoe

Reaction score

Working well, I see.

That's what his agent is paid to do. I don't think Warner ever really wanted out, he just realized after all the emotion of the SB, that money really does matter when you got 7/8 kids. Sure Brenda had a word with him too...

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Working well, I see.
so true. If he was that worried about it he would just sign for 8-10 mill and give the Cards more money to re-sign Boldin and get some more players in.Putting demands on how the Cards spend their money is ridiculous.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me??

We already made Fitz restructure his deal.. You want him to restructure it AGAIN to make up for Graves incompetence??

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
so true. If he was that worried about it he would just sign for 8-10 mill and give the Cards more money to re-sign Boldin and get some more players in.Putting demands on how the Cards spend their money is ridiculous.

It was an offer not a demand. He said form the start not only Q but buliding on last year was important to him. I would put up a link but I can't for some reason. I was sweating paying him 14.5 million I think today's news is great.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me??

We already made Fitz restructure his deal.. You want him to restructure it AGAIN to make up for Graves incompetence??

That's what he wants, because Fitz said that he would. Most of us know it won't happen.

skfan

Reaction score
I get the feeling some of you wouldn't be happy no matter what Warner does. Guess what? He's a top 3 QB in the league, and he's not going to play for nothing. He's offered a fair deal to keep him, Fitz, and Boldin together, and if the Cards don't like it, it's their right to turn it down.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling some of you wouldn't be happy no matter what Warner does. Guess what? He's a top 3 QB in the league, and he's not going to play for nothing. He's offered a fair deal to keep him, Fitz, and Boldin together, and if the Cards don't like it, it's their right to turn it down.

I'll be happy if he retires. :)

I'll be happy if he signs with SF. :)

Heck, I'd even be ok with a 2 year 12M deal with a 5M bonus each year we reach the superbowl.

Welcome to ASFN.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
obviously Fitz wants Q here. we can't pin this on him. I would pin this on freaking Chike's huge salary before Fitz. Fitz is the last one to blame.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Gandy's getting $5M in '09, I'd blame him first since Chike's only getting $4.5M, but I see your point.

gandy was a solid LT all year. Chike made one good play that I can think of, which was the INT against the Jets which he should have taken all the way.

kjbad

Reaction score
gandy was a solid LT all year. Chike made one good play that I can think of, which was the INT against the Jets which he should have taken all the way.

Was Gandy worth $6M last season? Was Laboy worth $6.5M? Was Levi worth 4.8M? I'd like to think better of these guys, but Okeafor is one of a few guys I'd want a refund from.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05