Lets talk about the playoff picture

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
let's let dallas and AZ trade places. I would have no problem seeing AZ dominate NY, Phil, and Was 2wice a year and watch dallas play Seattle, SF, and STL 2wice a year. that is some great logic right there. something tells me there isn't a cardinals fan in their right mind who would want to see that change. we already saw how things worked out for the cardinals in the NFC East before. not very good.
I wouldn't mind to be back in NFC East with THIS Cards team... That team is history now. For once we can shut everyone's pie hole saying we benefit from a bad division. We beat the Cowgirls last year, Eagles in the playoffs, and Giants this year.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I would love to see that.....I'm sure I can handle a playoff win or loss. It would be fun. in spite of the cowboys playoffs futility aren't they still one of the most winning playoff teams in the league? and in my lifetime.
Not in the last 15 years. Talk about today, not past. They are one of the biggest underachievers.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Not in the last 15 years. Talk about today, not past. They are one of the biggest underachievers.
I'm talking about all time. The cowboys are still a great team to be a fan of. They are a great franchise and I have watched 3 SB victories in my lifetime as a fan. no shame in being a cowboys fan no matter how you look at it. same for the cards.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I got 5 words for you lorenzotexan...

Tony Romo in the playoffs

HA ha HA!!!
tony is a good QB. unfortunately he has not done well in his 2 playoff games. but he has a lot of football ahead of him. no need to count him out yet.