Levi is the epitome of what it means to be a Cardinal

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For as craptastic as Levi has been, AP hasn't played in a Super Bowl. Born Loser?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every team misses on picks. Its just the nature of the business. Good grief, you are fan, quit focusing on the misses and enjoy the hits. This team has a stadium, is playing to sellouts, has been to a Superbowl and right now is 2-2.

I am old enough to remember how the Cards drafted when they first came to town.

Who was that guy that always reached on players and made the Cards a laughingstock, the guy that drafted Kelly Stauffer?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every team misses on picks. Its just the nature of the business. Good grief, you are fan, quit focusing on the misses and enjoy the hits. This team has a stadium, is playing to sellouts, has been to a Superbowl and right now is 2-2.

I am old enough to remember how the Cards drafted when they first came to town.

Who was that guy that always reached on players and made the Cards a laughingstock, the guy that drafted Kelly Stauffer?
The team started 2-2 in 1987 and 1988, the years after they drafted Stouffer.

:shrug:

SOC

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can buy the lack of character or under motivated but Sissy was classifying Levi as a born loser in life which I disagree with. Brown earned a Bachelor of Science in Labor and Industrial Relations from Penn State in 2005, and Bachelor of Science in Psychology. He completed college in 3 1/2 years with a GPA over 3.0 He may be a bad football player but he certainly is a pretty smart guy.

..... and very wealthy.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Attacking Brown's character is disgraceful. He's a 325 pound man who struggled to block guys twice as fast as him. We'll no ****. What an *******.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Sissyboyfloyd said, "Even when they look the part, they almost always manage to disappoint." That correlation I could see. But, my favorite memory of Levi is how he went after one of the Seahawks players who hit Skelton late in the last game of 2011. Yeah, he wasn't very good, but he did CARE. He wasn't good, but he wasn't a loser.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
If Sissyboyfloyd said, "Even when they look the part, they almost always manage to disappoint." That correlation I could see. But, my favorite memory of Levi is how he went after one of the Seahawks players who hit Skelton late in the last game of 2011. Yeah, he wasn't very good, but he did CARE. He wasn't good, but he wasn't a loser.

I completely agree with this.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05