Lookin for a little of this Sunday!!!!

Air Canada

Reaction score
Every game is a tough game, Yet, you come in here and think you know our team and you, and the folks at Texanxtalk, don't. You have no idea what you're in for Sunday.

Yeah, I may not know ur team as well as u, but I can be assured I know ur team better than u know our team....;) Since I've probaly seen your team more than u have had chances to see the Texans I assume

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, I may not know ur team as well as u, but I can be assured I know ur team better than u know our team....;) Since I've probaly seen your team more than u have had chances to see the Texans I assume

I assume you know how to communicate like an adult.

:shrug:

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
canada everyone thats not at the game has Direct tv so we've seen your teams red supermen outfits that look like usfl like.Yes we know how to take a look at upcoming teams playing.Since I hear we're going white tomorrow maybe the texans can bring their capes with them tomorrow to go with those red suits?:D

Air Canada

Reaction score
canada everyone thats not at the game has Direct tv so we've seen your teams red supermen outfits that look like usfl like.Yes we know how to take a look at upcoming teams playing.Since I hear we're going white tomorrow maybe the texans can bring their capes with them tomorrow to go with those red suits?:D

No, I was assuming that as Cards fans (Direct TV or whatever aside) u aren't exactly watchin the Texans that much...I doubt...Yeah, that would be sumthin, but I don't think they are pulling out the Battle Red this week...but we'll see...:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05