Looking at the game stats.....

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
10 catches Boldin
6 catches Fitz

Now thats all fine and good, and thats what we should expect. If not more.

1 catch Johnson
0 catches for the TE

Now thats crap. Pure crap.

IMO, if we had a O coor. that was actually "good", we'd score 35+ points a game. HORRIBLE play calling. Maybe I was the only one that noticed but KW spent entirely too long LOOKING for people to throw to. And when that happened, he was rushed, he was hit, and he threw the ball poorly most the time.

BUT, when the play call was a short slant, or a WR screen. KW was money everytime. Theres plays for days you can call for 5, 6 yds using all your weapons, and THEN you can start lookin long on occasion. Our O. coor. doesnt seem to understand that you have to "set up" the long ball.

HAHA, Im so mad right now its hard for me to not write a 6 page post!

HERES AN IDEA, LETS SPEND OUR 10MIL IN CAP SPACE ON COACHES!!!

Maybe Ill write more later.

PS on a brighter note the O-Line played better which in turn helped us start somewhat of a running game. YAY!

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
DaCards said:
10 catches Boldin
6 catches Fitz

Now thats all fine and good, and thats what we should expect. If not more.

1 catch Johnson
0 catches for the TE

Now thats crap. Pure crap.

IMO, if we had a O coor. that was actually "good", we'd score 35+ points a game. HORRIBLE play calling. Maybe I was the only one that noticed but KW spent entirely too long LOOKING for people to throw to. And when that happened, he was rushed, he was hit, and he threw the ball poorly most the time.

BUT, when the play call was a short slant, or a WR screen. KW was money everytime. Theres plays for days you can call for 5, 6 yds using all your weapons, and THEN you can start lookin long on occasion. Our O. coor. doesnt seem to understand that you have to "set up" the long ball.

HAHA, Im so mad right now its hard for me to not write a 6 page post!

HERES AN IDEA, LETS SPEND OUR 10MIL IN CAP SPACE ON COACHES!!!

Maybe Ill write more later.

PS on a brighter note the O-Line played better which in turn helped us start somewhat of a running game. YAY!

I don't think it was playcalling that hurt them. This was not a game that goes squarely on the coaches or on ownership.

Warner was completely out of it for the second consecutive week and he probably just missed throwing passes to BJ and Pope/Bergen. Its up to the QB who he throws it to.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OC didn't throw a single interception. It is Warners job to know when the internal clock reaches 4 or 5 to get rid of the ball, even if you just throw it away. Guys like Vick have the ability to take off running Warner doesn't. To blame anybody else for this loss other than the QB play is just wrong.

OP
OP
DaCards

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Warner was completely out of it for the second consecutive week and he probably just missed throwing passes to BJ and Pope/Bergen. Its up to the QB who he throws it to.

Then coaching should have an easy decision right??

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
The OC didn't throw a single interception. It is Warners job to know when the internal clock reaches 4 or 5 to get rid of the ball, even if you just throw it away. Guys like Vick have the ability to take off running Warner doesn't. To blame anybody else for this loss other than the QB play is just wrong.

Agreed. Really don't understand the desire to blame this game on the coaches. We moved the ball really well and just couldn't protect it.

Our D gave up 16 points with 10 coming off turnovers and played real well at crunch time.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
DaCards said:
Then coaching should have an easy decision right??

To a certain extent but the question is do you want Leinart to make his first start on the road against a good Falcons D (who has the potential to have a great pass rush) or do you prefer him to make his first start at home?

I'd rather he gets his first start at home

OP
OP
DaCards

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
The D coach is fine! Kick ass even. Im saying the OC has the power to call plays to work in the favor of his struggling quarterback. And its like he didnt even change the game plan to adapt to KW sucking! If he keeps throwing to the other team in the redzone. DONT THROW IN THE REDZONE!! FG's are still worth pts.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
While I am not a Green or Rowen supporter...

We threws two picks inside the 5 yard line... and fumbled a ball inside the 20...

We should have scored close to 30 points if Warner had a freakin clue what the hell he was doing...

Hell even if we settled for FGs we win this game...

Is Rowen a great coordinator or even a good one... probably not... but its not his fault on QB was extremely sloppy with the ball today..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
red desert said:
Oh, well.. that's nice. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. Couldn't resist. That just doesn't mean much right now.

BS, it means a freaking TON. The defense played balls out and the stadium was rocking hard...it means everything.

The crowd is just one more component that did their part....add them to the list. Especially after some people complained about the SF game the crowd being weak.

The crowd > Warner.

OP
OP
DaCards

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Yeah the crowd was awesome this game...Fox Sports kept showing the meter that tells you how loud it was...

I saw it up to 109db!!

Wish I couldve been there..

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Anyone get a look at Jacksons YPC? I thought I saw 2.5 or something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05