Madden ratings out for the Cardinals

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what does this mean? Ive played Madden before but never payed attention to the ratings.. I dont know if I even know how to see the ratings..

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wilson 97? LOL what a machine, can he play RB?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boldin and fitz should be higher compared around the league. The rest I am good with. Matt shoul be 88+ really

ItsInTheCards

Bomb2Quan
Reaction score
Okeafor and Berry at DE

nice to see attention to detail EA :rolleyes:

hopefull they finally added the ability to put any player at any position, which undoubtedly means that their awareness will drop when moved to OLB

Berry at 79 speed, Okeafor 77, Pace 77, and Blackstock 81 gives a good pass rush

Buster at 81 speed....what slow 40 time ;)

Edge's speed toned down to a respectable 88....he's been at 92 the past few years, and he's never been that fast

Shipp's trucking should be higher than James'

Ross a 79 overall.....:biglaugh: and at the same time, Spurlock a 59 overall??

BigWatson

Registered
Reaction score
Dockett still at DT, Dansby still at OLB. The rosterupdate will be out in a few weeks, so EA will defenitely change our 4-3 into a 3-4 defense. Gabe Watson at only 73 is ridiculous. But they will probably boost his rating once it becomes official that he's our starting NT.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
dang it...so if i dont have live i cant get that roster update? when it comes out someone post the major changes hopefully it will let me change to 3-4 and change positions, or ill jsut go over to a friends house and hook it up

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Dockett still at DT, Dansby still at OLB. The rosterupdate will be out in a few weeks, so EA will defenitely change our 4-3 into a 3-4 defense. Gabe Watson at only 73 is ridiculous. But they will probably boost his rating once it becomes official that he's our starting NT.

You wouldn't happen to be uhhhh... Gabe Watson would you?

When does Madden come out?

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Bryant Johnson is an 82, so passing should be fun even though Leinart is only an 84. I think he should be around a 86, especially since Cutler is an 85... Oh well. Shipp should be around a 79, not a 72...

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
dang it...so if i dont have live i cant get that roster update? when it comes out someone post the major changes hopefully it will let me change to 3-4 and change positions, or ill jsut go over to a friends house and hook it up
just sell off all of your xbox on ebay & upgrade to the 360 for a cheaper price. then you will get live for free along with a killer system. 2birds1stone.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Boldin should be higher. Damn it.
LOL. Get outta here with that.

But they gipped quite a few people on the ratings (Hayes, Watson, etc.) and it sucks that they didn't change us to a 3-4.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I hate blingybob!!!! froze my screen for over 5 minutes (work comp)...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. Get outta here with that.

But they gipped quite a few people on the ratings (Hayes, Watson, etc.) and it sucks that they didn't change us to a 3-4.

Boldin should be 110, just like the effort he gives.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only Quan can give over 100 percent since there can never be more than 100 per 100 or per cent.