Manu "Monkey BUtt" Gifloppi

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
OK just got home from lunch and watched the very end of the Mavs game. After seeing the post game interview asking him about the scuffle with Stackhouse... WTF! This guy is a complete ass and needs to get nailed in his big nose. Its obvious to anyone with eyes that he flung himself back into Stackhouse. He is going to go up against a team and or player that has nothing to lose and get the beat down he deserves.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK just got home from lunch and watched the very end of the Mavs game. After seeing the post game interview asking him about the scuffle with Stackhouse... WTF! This guy is a complete ass and needs to get nailed in his big nose. Its obvious to anyone with eyes that he flung himself back into Stackhouse. He is going to go up against a team and or player that has nothing to lose and get the beat down he deserves.

Absolutely. Ginobilli flops back into Stackhouse's legs and Stackhouse gets tagged with taking Ginobili down. Ginobili is going to injure someone seriously if he already hasn't. I was hoping Stackhouse was going to take care of this flopper.

Someone please tell me again why the Mavs wanted Kidd. He brings the ball quickly up the court, barely gets close to the top of the key only to pass the ball to another wing player for an outside shot. I just don't see him creating shots better than a near minimum type PG could do.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Manure instigates this crap, refs are dumb to be fooled everytime--fooled every freakin' time by these same Spurs. Come on, watch some game film refs. Only a group of blind retards (no offense to the blind or ******** people intended) can be fooled everytime by the same Spurs year after year after year..............

At least it looked like Stackhouse got to hold Manure's head down against the court. I half expect a fine or something dumb against Stackhouse.

Last edited:

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What happened between Ginobilli and Stackhouse? I am surprised that there was no fight. I was always convinced that if Ginobilli messed with the wrong guy that he'd get his ass kicked. I would definately call Stackhouse the "wrong guy" since he's freaking crazy.

I don't really remember how the story goes, but I remember hearing that Stackhouse was getting physical with Kirk Snyder during a game a couple of years ago. I think during the game Stackhouse told Snyder that he was going to punch him and then found him after the game and did punch him. Anyone know how that story actually goes?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened between Ginobilli and Stackhouse? I am surprised that there was no fight. I was always convinced that if Ginobilli messed with the wrong guy that he'd get his ass kicked. I would definately call Stackhouse the "wrong guy" since he's freaking crazy.

I don't really remember how the story goes, but I remember hearing that Stackhouse was getting physical with Kirk Snyder during a game a couple of years ago. I think during the game Stackhouse told Snyder that he was going to punch him and then found him after the game and did punch him. Anyone know how that story actually goes?

Gladly for Stackhouse there was some intervention. As I recall Stackhouse had an arm pulled back like he wanted to throw a punch so he was definitely thinking about it. I'd hate for Stackhouse to get a major suspension for what Ginobili had created.

JoRain

Registered
Reaction score
Absolutely. Ginobilli flops back into Stackhouse's legs and Stackhouse gets tagged with taking Ginobili down. Ginobili is going to injure someone seriously if he already hasn't. I was hoping Stackhouse was going to take care of this flopper.

He already has - a couple of times. At least in international competitions - latest being a frendly with another S-Smerican team (can't remember exactly witch one) just before World Championship in Japan. Both teams were participating in this World Chapionship. Anyway - in that frendly game Manu injured opposing teams starting point guard (he was the best player or at least one of the leaders of that other team). Anyway - he broke that guy's leg, effectively knocking him out of the championship.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He already has - a couple of times. At least in international competitions - latest being a frendly with another S-Smerican team (can't remember exactly witch one) just before World Championship in Japan. Both teams were participating in this World Chapionship. Anyway - in that frendly game Manu injured opposing teams starting point guard (he was the best or at least one of the leaders of that other team). Anyway - he broke that guy's leg, effectively nocking him out of the championship.

Maybe someone should show the NBA referees these tapes but if they haven't gotten the message already, they probably never will.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
These are not the play in question but if I can find them so can NBA referees.

Stop the flop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKMv9LrgF6M

Manure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA&feature=related

This is an example of what they are taught to do. They make an ass out of the refs, How embarassing. If I was a ref after seeing this, and there is a Spur falling to the ground, I would correctly assume he just fell.

Horry same technique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukde193ivM&feature=related

Last edited:

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Someone please tell me again why the Mavs wanted Kidd. He brings the ball quickly up the court, barely gets close to the top of the key only to pass the ball to another wing player for an outside shot. I just don't see him creating shots better than a near minimum type PG could do.

People thought Kerr forced the Shaq trade on D'Antoni, but I think Cuban forced the Kidd trade on Avery. Avery's game plan was ISO on offense and team defense. They always were near the bottom in assists but that was a result of their strategy. Give the ball to Dirk, Terry, Howard, Stack, or Devin Harris and get out of the way. It was effective and they should have stuck to it.

Bringing in Kidd was ********. Much like Nash, he needs to be in control of the offense to have any sort of impact. Plus his name is still Ason, I can see Avery cringe every time Kidd is wide open. That trade was a mistake, I expect them to blow up the team in the offseason.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kidd and Avery have a lot in common. Neither can make an open shot.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bringing in Kidd was ********. Much like Nash, he needs to be in control of the offense to have any sort of impact. Plus his name is still Ason, I can see Avery cringe every time Kidd is wide open. That trade was a mistake, I expect them to blow up the team in the offseason.

At least when Nash has the ball he is always trying to probe the defense, create good plays all over the court for his teammates plus he can shoot. What I saw was Kidd bringing up the ball only to approach the top of the key then pass the ball to an open teammate (also on the perimeter) and then mostly stand around. If Kidd does get the ball back outside he is a liability shooting.

I'm glad Cuban literally let Nash walk for nothing and then let another quality PG in Devin Harris (still young) get traded for an aging PG in Kidd. Diop and a couple of first round draft picks were nice throw-ins. What's weird, the Mavs really did not need to make the trade because they had a nice team. Now the Suns gambled and traded for an aging big man in Shaq but his upside is so much more than his downside and he filled a glaring weakness in the middle. IMO, the Suns were not a Championship contender without trading for Shaq.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
i hate flopping. even when raja does it sometimes i get mad. but the spurs are the kings at it. makes me so mad. just play basketball. the fans don't like it. spurs fans wont say it but they dont like it either. win by being better, not a better actor.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
As much as I hate the Spurs,I don't totally blame Manu,I know Stackhouse is no angel either.Plus,he hit Ginobili on the face in the play.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stackhouse broke Joe Johnson's face and Ginobilli's flopping injured Barbosa.

chasky

Reaction score
He already has - a couple of times. At least in international competitions - latest being a frendly with another S-Smerican team (can't remember exactly witch one) just before World Championship in Japan. Both teams were participating in this World Chapionship. Anyway - in that frendly game Manu injured opposing teams starting point guard (he was the best player or at least one of the leaders of that other team). Anyway - he broke that guy's leg, effectively knocking him out of the championship.

I was on the court in this match, the play no was a flop.

Romero PF of Venezuela try to dunk and manu go for the block and grab the arm of Romero, he falls bad and inryes the other arm.

This was a game play, no a dirty play.

Manu NEVER injuries Barbosa.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gladly for Stackhouse there was some intervention. As I recall Stackhouse had an arm pulled back like he wanted to throw a punch so he was definitely thinking about it. I'd hate for Stackhouse to get a major suspension for what Ginobili had created.

Yeah, that sounds familiar. I have grown to hate the Spurs, not because they are good but because of how they flop, cheat, play dirty, and whine. Its disgusting basketball to watch.

FirePit

Reaction score
It looks like Ginobilli is trying to box out with his elbow/shoulder (moving backwards) and Stack pulls him down. Good double foul call.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That's what i'm trying to say,I dislike the Spurs and I am not defending Manu but I can't believe people have no idea how dirty Stackhouse is as well.

So? Of course Stackhouse is dirty. If Raja flopped into Bowen, does that make what Raja did right? Of course not. The fact of the matter is that Manu flops and creates unsafe playing conditions. For everyone. Period.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
looks like it was stackhouse's fault that things escalated. whatever, they are both a-holes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05