Mark Cuban to be on Dancing With The Stars

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
If he doesnt get perfect tens is he going to throw a temper tantrum, push the cameramen down, and buy a new partner?

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That just cemented your troll status for me. You ain't no "Suns fan". You're just here to be contrary and rile the people in here up.

You don't think Mavs fans love Cuban?? Where was that franchise before he came along...NOWHERE.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
True.

Just like Ginobli...

Absolutely not. Cuban, yes, probably, but never Ginobili. I don't like the cheap shots when Bell does them once or twice a season; there's no way I could tolerate Ginobili doing them multiple times per game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say yes to Cuban (tired of worrying about the money), but Ginobili, I'm not sure. I sure remember how the Suns embraced Danny Ainge as a player even though they hated him before his arrival.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I sure remember how the Suns embraced Danny Ainge as a player even though they hated him before his arrival.

True, but I never liked Ainge as a player, not even when he was on the Suns. Any of my friends from back then were very clear on this -- in fact, my brother went out of his way to get Ainge's autograph for me as a sarcastic joke.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
When you look up the term "Media *****" you find this picture.

You must be registered for see images

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
He really needs to come out of the closet. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reaction score
He will win if he seems to avoid the jawbreaker in texas that all the tx teams choke on.. romos fumbled pa, mavs. losing to g-state...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I probably would too. With the way that people bag Sarver around here for being too cheap, you'd think a lot more people would too.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I love mark cuban now for making dallas an even better sports market. I was too young when the mavs were winning in the 80's. So i would watch the first week of the season hoping jason kidd(popeye jones or someone else) could lead the mavs to the playoffs and then finish the season rooting for the team that played chicago. That seemed like forever untill cuban bought the team. Now i try to watch every game. cuban is awesome and is well hated by haters for a reason. He can whine as much as he wants IMHO. He owns the team and has that right. As far as ginobli and raja. I would definitely love to have both of those guys in dallas. ginobli is a much better player overall IMO. but bell has really developed into a great outside shooter and he's always been a hard nosed defender. Ginobli and bell are both physical and get their shots in. Ginobli doesn't lose his cool like bell does though. bell needs to control his emotions on the court. You guys have reason to hate ginobli. He hits some sick shots against phoenix.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love mark cuban now for making dallas an even better sports market. I was too young when the mavs were winning in the 80's. So i would watch the first week of the season hoping jason kidd(popeye jones or someone else) could lead the mavs to the playoffs and then finish the season rooting for the team that played chicago. That seemed like forever untill cuban bought the team. Now i try to watch every game. cuban is awesome and is well hated by haters for a reason. He can whine as much as he wants IMHO. He owns the team and has that right. As far as ginobli and raja. I would definitely love to have both of those guys in dallas. ginobli is a much better player overall IMO. but bell has really developed into a great outside shooter and he's always been a hard nosed defender. Ginobli and bell are both physical and get their shots in. Ginobli doesn't lose his cool like bell does though. bell needs to control his emotions on the court. You guys have reason to hate ginobli. He hits some sick shots against phoenix.

Josh Howard is exactly the same player as Ginobilli

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Josh Howard is exactly the same player as Ginobilli
well the mavs need him to play like he did against phoenix in that WC finals in 06. he needs to hit big shots in the 4th qtr....not just the first half.