Mavs @ Suns Sunday 5/28/2006 game thread - Scouting report: Mavericks vs. Suns Game 3

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Why doesn't Doug Collins shut the ____ up!?!?

If I have to herar him blather about how the crowd isn't in it.... one more time I'm gonna throw the TV through a wall.

He's an IDIOT.

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
james jones has been REALLY disappointing.

as a spectator its just easy to see he's out there and completely lacking confidence. it sucks that we're so thin that he's getting floor time right now.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I hate to say it but this team looks like its done. No confidence and are starting to get the deer in the headlights look on offense

Lets pray Nash gets this team going

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The refs swallowed their whistles against Dallas ever since the flagrant foul on Josh Howard and the Technicals afterwards. They don't call them for over the back fouls , illegal screens, loose ball fouls, reach in fouls, travelling, 3 seconds in the paint, etc. How many offensive rebounds has Dallas gotten with over the back (or shove in the back) plays and loose ball fouls? How many times have they knocked the ball loose as we've driven to the hoop with no calls? and they don't call hand checking

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This ones pretty much over, which means the Suns will have to win another one in Dallas to win this series.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Good D for for 24 sec and then just let Stackhouse get the board. This game is over

2 possessions in a row

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I just want to know WTF happened to this team in the 2nd half. There was no energy whatsoever, Dallas can get any rebound they want, and the deer in the headlights look on offense (especially that very nice pass to Josh Howard by TT)

Just a craptastic effort. Now game 4 is a must win

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why are they playing for 2 points when they are the best 3 point shooting team in the league?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05