Max Hall

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
Watching the Shrine game I really love Max Hall. He is really aggressive down field which is what makes this offense roll. Not really big, listed at 6'1" but Drew Brees is only 6'. What are some of your thoughts?

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
How about #13 Mike Kafka (6-3, 225) the QB from Northwestern...how he ran that two minute drill to win the game at the end for the East?

This kid only starter his senior year at Northwestern and he is a gamer.

There was another QB who only started his senior year of college, who turned out pretty well. His name?

Hint: he was the Gateway Conference Play of the Year as a senior---the only year he started for the team.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about #13 Mike Kafka (6-3, 225) the QB from Northwestern...how he ran that two minute drill to win the game at the end for the East?

Kafka looked real comfortable in the pocket. Some of his throws were a little high, but the guy looks like a gamer. Best QB in that game.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
i like Max Hall, don't like Kafka. I saw Northwestern a few times this year and Kafka juts doens't do anything for me. He's very streaky when i watched him. He'll throw some terrible int's and then go on a hot streak where he hits everything.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No thanks on Kafka. He is a running QB first and foremost, and he did not show any kind of pro potential when I watched him this season.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I like Kafka also more than anyone else in that game at the NFL level. I still like Levi Brown's skills from Troy as a sleeper NFL QB, possibly in rounds 4-6.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of a single QB in that game.

95% of Kafka's passes were dump offs and took the ball and ran with it way to often. His attempt average was under 5 yards a throw. Played like his senior year, happy feet which didnt get him anywhere, dump off machine had a total of two passes go over 50 yards his senior year and an attempt average of under 7 yards.

Hall threw a couple of nice deep balls but overall he wasn't accurate and his INT was horrible.

Last edited:

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

There was another QB who only started his senior year of college, who turned out pretty well. His name?

Hint: he was the Gateway Conference Play of the Year as a senior---the only year he started for the team.

Brady?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I would rather have his TE Pitta. That guy looked niiiice.

I was impressed with Skelton too but only as a PS guy or 7th round flyer. Reminded me of a raw raw raw Big Ben.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watching the Shrine game I really love Max Hall. He is really aggressive down field which is what makes this offense roll. Not really big, listed at 6'1" but Drew Brees is only 6'. What are some of your thoughts?

I like monte hall....max hall will not be drafted....although jim mcmahon did not make the academic all american team he did win a superbowl...the steve young comment beat me to the punch....if i start thinking i will come up with a few more that made some rosters as well...

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would rather have his TE Pitta. That guy looked niiiice.

I was impressed with Skelton too but only as a PS guy or 7th round flyer. Reminded me of a raw raw raw Big Ben.

IMO, pitta will have the best NFL career of any TE in this draft... dude is SOOLID...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05