MCU: Blade (reboot)

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As I stated, these are not 5 year franchises. These are generational franchises now. You can't expect them not to have ups and downs. Andor was good. Mando has been a huge hit. Ashoka was a hit. Inside out 2 is now the most successful animated movie of all time.

I mean people love to pounce on Disney while ignore the stuff that is working.
You must be registered for see images attach

I rest my case.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I rest my case.

Huh? You are attempting to move the discussion from franchises to Disney financial performance which includes all of their businesses?!? Nice attempt at moving the goal post but evidently you have not bothered actually reading the detail of the reasons behind their performance. Disney's issues have been with expenses and spinning up their streaming service. Nice try moving the goal post though.

If you spent less time trying to find reasons to bash Disney you could see it's not all bad. The parks are doing well. Inside out 2 is a smash hit. Disney streaming just posted its first profit. If Deadpool is a hit that will be two in a row and another hit for the MCU. According to you they are running everything into the ground but still spending billions in reinvestment? Uh OK.

All the studios have been facing issues since the pandemic and then followed with the strikes. The latest example is Paramount +. You may want to stick to the topic or if you are going to move the goalpost read the detail before presenting your "case".

Last edited:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm saying the last 5 years they've put out terrible tv and film, and it's showing in their bottom line.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm saying the last 5 years they've put out terrible tv and film, and it's showing in their bottom line.
The cost to spin up streaming was there main expense. The stuff has been a mix of good to subpar as of late but they also just came off one of the greatest runs in cinematic history. Who else has done that? Are they expected to always be on that level? What other studio has maintained that level?

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22