MEGAPHONES! The Small Plastic Ones

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can be bought at Party City for for 1.28 a piece!

I just went and bought 20 of them and will be handing out to 19 other people. My intention was to buy 50. However They only had 20 that I could salvage the others they had were broken. I bought 8 Red and 12 white. They did have Orange and Green and Blue. But those colors just don't work. Lets empty out every party store in AZ.

PLEASE ANYONE AND EVERYONE GET TO THE STORE AND BUY THESE PASS THEM OUT ON GAMEDAY TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN! THEY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! OH AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE WEARING RED!

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have about 10 at home, so I will bring all I have. :thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbup:

I've been begging for people to get on the megaphone bandwagon with our little group, but it seems the only way is to put them in their hot little hands. They will be astounded by how loud their voices can become.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbup:

I've been begging for people to get on the megaphone bandwagon with our little group, but it seems the only way is to put them in their hot little hands. They will be astounded by how loud their voices can become.

I definitely prefer my 19 to go to people in lower bowl So if you have 19 screaming hands you can put them in let me know.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bump

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to distribute some at tailgates. Ask people in their group who is the loudest, and who sits closest to the field. Then they get a megaphone.

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
I bought 10 on Monday when I knew we had the game. I took off the stupid "shout" sticker though. I had one for the last three years that had Leonard Davis name and number that were given at his tailgate truck. I got mad after the cowboys tied the game this year and broke it. They really do make a difference as the people in front on me have told me.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Too bad I did not think of this earlier I would be more then happy, to order a bunch of these off a suppliers website and buy these in bulk and have them shipped to guys going to the game, I bet many others on here would want to contribute to the cause. It being Thursday night I doubt there is enough time.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
If you can't get one, MacGyver it....one week i just poked the bottom out of a coke cup and used that. The next week i bought a Cardinals commemorative beer cup and drank the beer...then I used my car keys to cut the bottom out of it. It worked so well i have used the same cup for 2 games and plan on bringing it to this one.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any special tricks getting them in the stadium???

They aren't banned items. We got static in the first game in the stadium, when the lady said "no noisemakers" at security. My wife said "this thing makes no noise; my voice makes the noise." She let us take them in, and we have never been challenged again on it, and we bring them EVERY game.

If you can't get one, MacGyver it....one week i just poked the bottom out of a coke cup and used that. The next week i bought a Cardinals commemorative beer cup and drank the beer...then I used my car keys to cut the bottom out of it. It worked so well i have used the same cup for 2 games and plan on bringing it to this one.

Yep, this has been my advice to everyone who doesn't have a "yeller" as we've dubbed the megaphones. Make one!

Also, buy one of the plastic bottles of beer, drain it and bang the open tip side when it is empty on the chair back in front of you. It will make your ears ring, but DAMN is it loud!!

Get creative, Cards fans.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't banned items. We got static in the first game in the stadium, when the lady said "no noisemakers" at security. My wife said "this thing makes no noise; my voice makes the noise." She let us take them in, and we have never been challenged again on it, and we bring them EVERY game.

Yep, this has been my advice to everyone who doesn't have a "yeller" as we've dubbed the megaphones. Make one!

Also, buy one of the plastic bottles of beer, drain it and bang the open tip side when it is empty on the chair back in front of you. It will make your ears ring, but DAMN is it loud!!

Get creative, Cards fans.

There isnt any reason not to have several thousand megaphones in that stadium. None at all.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
they are not banned. I've brought one in for about a third of the games. I've only ever been questioned by security about it once. I told the guy I'd brought it in before and it wasn't a noisemaker, he pointed to it at a boss 100 feet away and the guy nodded.

Thats the closest I've come to having had it taken.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There isnt any reason not to have several thousand megaphones in that stadium. None at all.

Hell yeah, it's part of our game gear.

I think our group should bring in three each, and hand out two of them to people in the section. I'd bring in a whole stack, but I bet that would violate some weird policy, like "no distribution of chotchke" or something.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Wear it as a hat or a Madonna brazier to smuggle it in...

Great idea by the way.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wear it as a hat or a Madonna brazier to smuggle it in...

Great idea by the way.

They dont need to be smuggled. They are allowed!

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
they are not banned. I've brought one in for about a third of the games. I've only ever been questioned by security about it once. I told the guy I'd brought it in before and it wasn't a noisemaker, he pointed to it at a boss 100 feet away and the guy nodded.

Thats the closest I've come to having had it taken.

What about cowbells? They allowed? Anyone tried to bring them in? Ring of Honor section Row A has 2 metals bars that would really "play well" with the cowbells...:)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about cowbells? They allowed? Anyone tried to bring them in? Ring of Honor section Row A has 2 metals bars that would really "play well" with the cowbells...:)

Cowbells are not allowed.

They are noise makers. The plastic megaphones are not noise makers. They are noise amplifiers.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Here's the chants you need to start up - STADIUM WIDE.

LETS GO CARDINALS - (bang-bang-bang-bang-bang).

and

HERE WE GO CARDINALS- HERE WE GO - (bang-bang).:newcards:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05