MEGAPHONES! The Small Plastic Ones

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, whistles are considered noisemakers and aren't allowed in. They will take them from you or send S.A.F.E. workers to harass you.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Megaphniac

Done

Attachments

• megaphes.jpg
    megaphes.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 147
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rock on Brother. I have just as many. We just need to make sure we are handing these out to people that will make good use of them. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WELL DONE, SIR!

We always peel the cheesy sticker off though. But man, that looks great. I can't wait to see more people than just our group rocking these in the stadium!!

Loud and proud!

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got ours, strung them with red "cardinal" marti gras beads so we can wear them around our neck. Bitchin!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I bought the remaining 38 from the Party City by my house today. They were all out of red ones, so I am hoping that means someone already beat me to it. Got 38 white ones though. Gonna be walking around handing them out at the tailgate.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Ahwatukee is out of the red and white ones. I almost got the yellow and a can of red spray paint but I didn't. Going with the home made version from old beer cups.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Ahwatukee is out of the red and white ones. I almost got the yellow and a can of red spray paint but I didn't. Going with the home made version from old beer cups.

I am responsible for the lack of white ones. I got there and there were no red....let me know where you are tailgating and if its on the way from where I park to the tailgate I will drop a couple off.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I tailgate on the East side of the stadium, blue minivan under a Cardinals easy up, right by the big red E, in a Fitz jersey. If you are near there, pre game, stop by, I've got a red one for you!

We should be in the spot closest to the stadium.

Yeah, blue minivan, I know. :) It's not mine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05