MeNtAl ToUgHNEss

HooverDam

Reaction score
This is a tremendous idea for a thread, I think its going places!

OP
OP
J

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
your negativity CrAcKs me up. ITs good that your response is of equal intelligence.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
nash is the man.. i just couldn't imagine anyone hating that guy.. classiest most mental tough man in the league..

HooverDam

Reaction score
your negativity CrAcKs me up. ITs good that your response is of equal intelligence.

What is the point of creating a new thread to say: "Geez could the suns have it any harder in just round 2? GO SUNS." Thats not really 'thread worthy'. Its a nice comment, and I agree completely, but no need to gum up the servers w/ another thread. I'm not being negative, I think the Suns will win the NBA title this year.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez could the suns have it any harder in just round 2? GO SUNS.

Nope. Regardless of how this goes down the next couple days, I believe the Suns have shown they are a championship level team.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What is the point of creating a new thread to say: "Geez could the suns have it any harder in just round 2? GO SUNS." Thats not really 'thread worthy'. Its a nice comment, and I agree completely, but no need to gum up the servers w/ another thread. I'm not being negative, I think the Suns will win the NBA title this year.

Hey Zeus, why don't you come down from your throne of judgment and come mingle with the commoners for one night?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree though, those initial thoughts could've been put in any of the numerous already existing threads. Add in the little kiddie upper & lowercasing of the letters in the thread title and it just makes it worse.

OP
OP
J

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Well I guess you can't make everyone happy with such a simple and boring thread like this. I suppose I was typing my thoughts and may be someone would agreed with me in regards to the amount of mental toughness the suns have had to overcome in JUST this series alone. Now having to deal with the loss of two of your best players, knowing that the spurs are "dirty" and yet have the advantage in game 5 is MeNtALlY TouGH. Almost to the point of DRAINING and some teams would probably give up like some of the fans on this board have. But I guess to some of you even being a suns fan does not limit me to making boring, pointless treads. I ask why respond then?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05