Michael Wilson: Players Who Could Make a Leap in 2024

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Stats aside, how is is Aiyuk 'ranked' with the SF receivers? I know that he is VG, but not sure where he fits in their receiver group.
Stats kinda matter when ranking a player. The stats say that Aiyuk was the #1 receiving option over the past two seasons.

EDIT: I just threw this out there. I would probably need to look at everything on a per game basis.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Stats aside, how is is Aiyuk 'ranked' with the SF receivers? I know that he is VG, but not sure where he fits in their receiver group.
What does this even mean? He gets substantially more targets than everyone else. He’s one of the five or six best receivers in the game today.

He’s their #1.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is he their 3rd or 4th receiver? Talking going forward, not last year. They did draft a WR very high, possibly with the thought of moving on from Aiyuk. Top five or six? Have a feeling that you're related to his agent. :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Is he their 3rd or 4th receiver? Talking going forward, not last year. They did draft a WR very high, possibly with the thought of moving on from Aiyuk. Top five or six? Have a feeling that you're related to his agent. :)
I dunno man...Aiyuk is 26...Deebo is 28 and producing less... I kinda thought the rookie was to replace deebo...he gave them tons of crap when he wanted a new deal

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Oh I get it. This is a troll post. Reported.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky