Michael Wilson: Players Who Could Make a Leap in 2024

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Stats aside, how is is Aiyuk 'ranked' with the SF receivers? I know that he is VG, but not sure where he fits in their receiver group.
Stats kinda matter when ranking a player. The stats say that Aiyuk was the #1 receiving option over the past two seasons.

EDIT: I just threw this out there. I would probably need to look at everything on a per game basis.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Stats aside, how is is Aiyuk 'ranked' with the SF receivers? I know that he is VG, but not sure where he fits in their receiver group.
What does this even mean? He gets substantially more targets than everyone else. He’s one of the five or six best receivers in the game today.

He’s their #1.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is he their 3rd or 4th receiver? Talking going forward, not last year. They did draft a WR very high, possibly with the thought of moving on from Aiyuk. Top five or six? Have a feeling that you're related to his agent. :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Is he their 3rd or 4th receiver? Talking going forward, not last year. They did draft a WR very high, possibly with the thought of moving on from Aiyuk. Top five or six? Have a feeling that you're related to his agent. :)
I dunno man...Aiyuk is 26...Deebo is 28 and producing less... I kinda thought the rookie was to replace deebo...he gave them tons of crap when he wanted a new deal

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Oh I get it. This is a troll post. Reported.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Wilson has the cringiest Arrowhead Honda commercial on 98.7 FM right now. He brags about the ride he got from them, then says, "Tell them #14 Michael Wilson sent you in. And 'Goooo, Red !!' "

Goooo, Red? Who says that? Nobody. It sounds like someone who has no connection to the team. At least say "Go Birdgang !!" or "Rise Up Red Sea" or a fan favorite from years past "Go Big Red !!" But...Goooo Red - Uh, NO.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Michael Wilson has the cringiest Arrowhead Honda commercial on 98.7 FM right now. He brags about the ride he got from them, then says, "Tell them #14 Michael Wilson sent you in. And 'Goooo, Red !!' "

Goooo, Red? Who says that? Nobody. It sounds like someone who has no connection to the team. At least say "Go Birdgang !!" or "Rise Up Red Sea" or a fan favorite from years past "Go Big Red !!" But...Goooo Red - Uh, NO.
He should say "Enjoy BirdCity"

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score

i suspect the Cardinals have the IP rights to "Big Red"

its kinda like ads around the Super Bowl referring to "the Big Game"

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

#Birdcity would be better

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

for the paycheck he got doing that commercial I would be yelling GOOOOOO RED!! right along with him.