Mike Miller Available?

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
"I told Mike that we value him. He's been a terrific asset in the community. He's having a great season. No one is looking to dump him for the sake of dumping. But I also told him people are calling, and I can't offer a guarantee (he won't be traded). It would be disingenuous if I did."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/50767/20080208/mike_miller_anticipating_trade/

He makes 8 mil. I think our TE is about the same. Fits like a puzzle, this would GUARANTEE a championship.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I think he makes slightly more than our TE. Its a snowballs chance in hell saver grabs him, but I think he would make us a lock on dominating the western conference. can never have too many shooters, especially with Shaqtus in the game.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I love that guy for the Suns. PERFECT FIT.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, no defense. He will fit right in. :D

On a serious note, he would be absolutely perfect for this team, though I think Suns will simply re-sign Giricek instead of going after Miller.

Am I the only one that thinks this make no sense? We don't need another offensive guy. We need more defense not more offense. I wand GG signed to a long term contract then bring in a defensive player.

Mulletino

Reaction score
Rumor has it, he's going to the Spurs.
He was in LA sitting next to the Spurs bench. He was invited by the Spurs organization.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Rumor has it, he's going to the Spurs.
He was in LA sitting next to the Spurs bench. He was invited by the Spurs organization.

The Spurs have no contracts for a trade for Miller. Bowen, Bonner, Vaughn for Miller? Grizz won't go for that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Spurs have no contracts for a trade for Miller. Bowen, Bonner, Vaughn for Miller? Grizz won't go for that.

I would have said the same thing, that is until the Gasol trade.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, they are the Grizzs! horror!

I still don't want the guy but they should be able to package Marks, the Suns Gorilla and the lead concessions guy for Mike Miller. It's the Grizz. :D

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy trades have been happening lately. Look at the Gasol trade.
If Stern has his hands in it, it will happen.

I think the KG trade was an excellent deal for Boston and Minnesota got some nice parts in return to build for the future. I don't know what the Grizzlies were thinking in the Gasol trade except how to make the Lakers better. But then again, I don't understand the Mavs logic in acquiring Kidd compared to what they gave up. The verdict on O'Neal is still out but it is looking like the Suns reached like the Mavs.

I guess all I can say for sure, the Gizzlies really upset the balance of power in the Western Conference. And probably for a very long time.

Mulletino

Reaction score
I think the KG trade was an excellent deal for Boston and Minnesota got some nice parts in return to build for the future. I don't know what the Grizzlies were thinking in the Gasol trade except how to make the Lakers better. But then again, I don't understand the Mavs logic in acquiring Kidd compared to what they gave up. The verdict on O'Neal is still out but it is looking like the Suns reached like the Mavs.

I guess all I can say for sure, the Gizzlies really upset the balance of power in the Western Conference. And probably for a very long time.

I don't think they will get passed Boston.
Boston swept LA during the season.

asudevil83

Reaction score
I don't think they will get passed Boston.
Boston swept LA during the season.

seriously...that is an aweful argument

if you actually looked up you stuffs you'd see that LA didnt even have Gasol either of the times they played boston.

and both games were pretty early in the season, when LA didnt look like a threat to the west. NOW look at where they are at.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05