Miller???

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
what about calling Jamil to see if there is an interest in coming back here.. we have a new coach.. D coor... new GM... unfortuanely the same owner.. just different family members calling most of the shots..

Ravens said they were impressed with his workout for them yesterday or tuesday.. why not call and see if they are interested.. bring him in .. work him out.. and compare him to Holliday .. I personally would love to have Miller over Holliday.. Miller says that he has bulked up and can play DE.. I think he has the same motor as KVB.. bring him in and offer him the same money as Holliday and I bet he jumps on it..( 6yr.24mill)

DL... Miller..Bryant...Tanner/Robertson...KVB/Johnson..
they should definely improve on the sack total.. I then would think twice at taking Suggs..

I would not even think about taking a WR in the draft unless... Leftwich,Suggs are gone and Johnson or Rodgers falls to us. We should be able to get a quality FA wr or two after june 1st.. I like J Green.. and maybe try to go after M Robinson.. I would stay away from Stokes.. I to think he has peaked in his career...

GO CARDS

OP
OP
J

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
opps.

forgot.. Also with what the Ravens have left.. ( 6.54 million approx).. I don't think they could match our offer sheet either.. They would be dipping into they rookie pool and then possibly have to cut someone to get Miller signed..

PS. If someone has Rod Graves number .. give him a coll and wake him up.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
DUDE, this is the second time that you have posted this.

JAMIR MILLER WILL NOT SIGN HERE. HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE, AND THE TEAM DOESN'T WANT HIM EITHER.

Sorry to yell, but it is a terrible idea. The team and player parted in such a nasty way, that there is no way in hell he would come back here, and there is no way in hell that we would want him back.

(Again, as I said last time, sorry to be a jerk, but this is a reality check :D)

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain

JAMIR MILLER WILL NOT SIGN HERE. HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE, AND THE TEAM DOESN'T WANT HIM EITHER.

Sorry to yell, but it is a terrible idea. The team and player parted in such a nasty way, that there is no way in hell he would come back here, and there is no way in hell that we would want him back.

(Again, as I said last time, sorry to be a jerk, but this is a reality check :D)

I'm still waiting for my trout-shot you promised the last time I suggested Jamir...I think I mentioned Mark Smith too...maybe a double shot!

LOL :D

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain

Krang, I'm getting mixed signals here. Are you saying Jamir would or wouldn't come back here?:D