Mississippi St v ASU Saturday 9/7

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This could be an interesting one. By all accounts from those who watched the game, ASU dominated Wyoming. Mississippi St destroyed EKU on Saturday.

If Mississippi St wins, I imagine the narrative will be that was expected…SEC teams take care of business against lowly Big 12 team

If ASU wins, the narrative might start off as that was a statement win for a rebuilding program and I’m not 100% certain I would disagree with that. For this program within this, the Dilly generation, I would definitely look at it as a statement win…even against a lower tier SEC opponent

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
While I think the result was maybe exaggerated, the WY was fun and a bit exciting. It made me want to get to a game and check them out

Shouldn't be much reason why there isn't a great atmosphere for this one

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I think the result was maybe exaggerated, the WY was fun and a bit exciting. It made me want to get to a game and check them out

Shouldn't be much reason why there isn't a great atmosphere for this one
I would think Mississippi St will travel well?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I really couldn't guess.

I remember when Georgia came here, there was a lot of interest from Georgia fans. To the point where I heard offers of fronting season tickets with a local and then going to that game and leaving the rest the season.

I don't think it will be close to that

I have met a few MS ST grads out here and it's still something different - I think they'll have a solid, but not overwhelming presence

I'd be surprised if it was more than hosting UCLA, etc

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Current line ASU -5.5

O/u 59.5

Not sure why ASU is really a favorite although it is more a betting enticement than anything so I guess…

I’m am cautiously excited for the game. Big test about where this team is really at. Can the defense hold up? Can the offense keep playing at the same high level?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to watching the game tonight on ESPN. If it is not carried, it's going to be a real downer.

Wish there was a way to buy channels individually. I could probably get by on less than five channels.

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
I was looking forward to watching the game tonight on ESPN. If it is not carried, it's going to be a real downer.

Wish there was a way to buy channels individually. I could probably get by on less than five channels.
**cough**thestreameast**cough** my allergies have me with this weird cough.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU starting DT Jeff Clark Jr. will not be available.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we had a good spot there I thought he was short on second down.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky