Monday Night Week 2 Falcons @ Eagles

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally throw it to london and he doesn't get the first down.

They're so predictable everyone knew they were running that on 4th down

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He actually was a pretty good QB for awhile now, averaged about 30 TD passes a year for 8 years, was on pace for more last year when he got hurt. and 68%, not a star but a quality QB. Just doesn't look right so far he is 36 so maybe he's losing his fastball but my guess is he doesn't trust the leg, achilles is a big deal especially at his age.
I've watched a lot of Cousins going back to the Wash days. he shrinks, particularly in the red zone. it defies logic because between the 20's he's always been really good. Prescott also struggles in that regard now that he doesn't run anymore. early in Prescott's career he was a great red zone QB.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Just caught the last five or six minutes and that was hilarious!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Obviously the drop by Saquan was killer but they Eagles should have gone for it on 4th down. You're on short yardage and first or a TD ends the game, IMO, that is a no brainer.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was surprised how much I liked Belichick.
I listened to him on the radio a few years ago with Ron Wolfley. He was/is enjoyable to listen to when he is not being questioned by reporters, etc asking him questions. I think Wolfley played for him back in the day. He was much more interesting when talking to people he likes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously the drop by Saquan was killer but they Eagles should have gone for it on 4th down. You're on short yardage and first or a TD ends the game, IMO, that is a no brainer.

Supposedly the odds of them winning were 96% if they had run it not thrown on 3rd down and 95% if they had gone for it on 4th down. Obviously if Saquan catches it Sirianni is fine but the drop stops the clock and then kicking the FG saves a bunch of time too.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Supposedly the odds of them winning were 96% if they had run it not thrown on 3rd down and 95% if they had gone for it on 4th down. Obviously if Saquan catches it Sirianni is fine but the drop stops the clock and then kicking the FG saves a bunch of time too.

Yeah, they also should have ran on 3rd, but if you pass on 3rd and don't get it, then you better have been planning to go for it on 4th.

Up 3 or up 6, a fg doesn’t beat you but a TD does, and all you need is 3 yards to end any chance of losing.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And I thought our pass rush was anemic. Huff is proving to be an utter waste. Dude has I think one assisted tackle in 2 games. Straight zeros this game. LMAO!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser