More Reasons to hate San Antonio

Shawty

Veteran
Reaction score
the3rdside said:
I wouldn't worry about it Shawty, elindholm gets like that - he's just been angry since you shut him out of the conversation a couple of pages back. I'd almost guarantee you aren't on his ignore list (all hail e's ignore list!).

I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys your posts.

Thanks. I'm not tryin' to stir the pot. It's not like this is Lakersground or a Mavs forum.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
he's just been angry since you shut him out of the conversation a couple of pages back.

Huh? I literally don't know what you're talking about. I lost interest in the conversation when I realized it was never going to rise above junior-high macho posturing, so I stopped posting. Then I realized that shawty's posts were continuing to frustrate me, so I turned them off.

I'd almost guarantee you aren't on his ignore list

Of course he is. For what possible reason would I say that someone is on my Ignore list when they aren't?

I know that no one cares; I was just offering some advice to F-Dog. I suppose I could have done it in a private message, but I'm not sure that he checks them.

Shawty

Veteran
Reaction score
:D Ignore me. It won't do any good. (evil laugh)

I can see F-Dog is a elindholm disciple. Wonder how many other followers he has.

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Shawty said:

I can see F-Dog is a elindholm disciple. Wonder how many other followers he has.

We prefer the term adherants. At least that is what the lower-lever followers in the Cult of Lindholm are called. I cannot reveal what higher-level followers are called to those who have not paid their membership dues and gone through the initiation process.

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"Huh? I literally don't know what you're talking about."

My apologies, it was in the other thread about manu...

Shawty

Veteran
Reaction score
Neo said:
We prefer the term adherants. At least that is what the lower-lever followers in the Cult of Lindholm are called. I cannot reveal what higher-level followers are called to those who have not paid their membership dues and gone through the initiation process.

Thanx for clearin' that up.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Shawty said:

Nope, just another regular poster annoyed with some dork fan from another team wasting our time with their illogical and childish arguments.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
I am so happy to say that I have read anything in this thread or the Manu flopping one. I just click to the last page whenever there are new posts so it won't bold anymore.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Jeez, if you all are going to keep quoting Shawty's posts in full, I have to read them anyway...

I would be flattered to consider F-Dog a disciple, but that just doesn't wash. He knows the league, as a whole, a lot better than I do (although we might be about even on the Suns), and not only that, but his fantasy team is completely kicking my ass right now.

Just thought I'd set that straight.

My apologies, it was in the other thread about manu...

I got that much, but I still don't know what you're talking about. How was I "shut out" of the conversation? Was it over my head, or too sophisticated for me to follow?

Shawty

Veteran
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
Nope, just another regular poster annoyed with some dork fan from another team wasting our time with their illogical and childish arguments.

Who's arguin'? I'm enjoyin' what intelligent posters have to say. If you don't wanna be part of that group, oh well. I won't lose sleep.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Shawty said:
Who's arguin'? I'm enjoyin' what intelligent posters have to say. If you don't wanna be part of that group, oh well. I won't lose sleep.

This thread has gotten pretty ridiculous....:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05