My game 7 predictions...........

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
KT will play upto 15 minutes throughout the game spelling TT and Boris, as well as helping pound brand and the boards. The suns will cont. to drive on caveman kamen and cont. to put the clippers in foul trouble. The 3 day rest will help the suns and clippers however, when both rested well, i think the advantage goes to the suns. the suns need to keep the lead or keep within 5 points the entire game or its over. Marion will show up big AS ALWAYS and probably get over 30 points. You may see Grant for a few minutes to give a rest to the big men early in game though. NO overtimes in this one, however the clippers show and make this game a nail bitter. suns 120 clippers 110 closer than score appears as foul shots in the last minutes for the suns.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we lose this one. The Clips are better than the Suns without our two centers. Whether it's high scoring or low scoring, they can match us since they've reduced Steve Nash to dog meat.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
It can go both ways. These two teams are sooo close talentwise its crazy.

The team that attacks the basket will win. Too bad that is an edge for the Clippers.

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
The difference will be Nash. If the much needed rest rejouvinates him like we all think it will, then I think the Suns can/will win. It won't be easy though, and I think we all know that. Just to prove how even this series is, on ESPN's front page poll it asks the question of who will win game 7 between the Suns and Clipps. With 40,000 votes already, the poll is split 50/50. Should be a great game. I can't wait to go.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
With 40,000 votes already, the poll is split 50/50.

Well, there are only two outcomes...

OP
OP
J

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
I think we lose this one. The Clips are better than the Suns without our two centers. Whether it's high scoring or low scoring, they can match us since they've reduced Steve Nash to dog meat.

Your already beatin. If that was the case the sweep would be over. I think this will be a tough game the clippers have the confidence to keep up and score with the suns. That is why you play KT even for 10 minutes, TT has fouled out and the big men have been in foul trouble all series, TT needs to rest as well and when he's out Boris is not tough, he goes up soft and cannot guard Brand, thus Marion goes to Brand and gets into foul trouble. KT will allow 6 more fouls on brand, body wise can push and pound him and when he fouls brand fouls him hard. TOO many 3 point chances from brand with weak fouls. SUNS will win a close game its GAME 7 its gonna be close, however will the clippers Ross and Maggett show? At Phoenix, I dont think so. Coach will play KT and that will be the adjustment for this game. SUNS WIN!

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
The problem is coach SHOULD play KT just like he SHOULD have played house in the 4th of the blowout last game, but he didn't so going along by that take a guess on if he will play KT..

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
elindholm said:
With 40,000 votes already, the poll is split 50/50.

Well, there are only two outcomes...
50% feel the Suns will win, and 50% feel the Clippers will win. Hence a 50/50 split Elindholm. It shows how close the series is if 40,000+ people can't decide who they think will win.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

Since when have you ever picked the Suns to win anything Skkorp? No coincidence this is the only one you have even said anything about! :D

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
RedStripe27 said:
50% feel the Suns will win, and 50% feel the Clippers will win. Hence a 50/50 split Elindholm. It shows how close the series is if 40,000+ people can't decide who they think will win.

... probably neither team will win.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
CaptainInsano said:
The problem is coach SHOULD play KT just like he SHOULD have played house in the 4th of the blowout last game, but he didn't so going along by that take a guess on if he will play KT..
I agree.

House was a big part of the team all year. He is the spark I think this team misses...

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
I predict...............................................................................
................................................................................A TIE!
:self:

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
The Clippers won't be able to handle the Sun(s)

You must be registered for see images

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin, you misread me. I live and die with the Suns. I shared season tickets for 7 years. The Suns can win this one but they are not the better team.

Doesn't matter. If we beat the Clips, anything is possible.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Chaplin, you misread me. I live and die with the Suns. I shared season tickets for 7 years. The Suns can win this one but they are not the better team.

That's why the Clips have homecourt?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
[LEFT said:
Skkorpion[/left]]Chaplin, you misread me. I live and die with the Suns. I shared season tickets for 7 years. The Suns can win this one but they are not the better team.

I say the team that wins game 7 is the best team. Any other analysis is just mental masturbation.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I hope one team does win the game! Ideally both teams will play well. Hate those games where it looks like both teams are trying to give it away.

The extra rest will probably help the Suns more than the Clips because they've been playing with the shorter bench. Its not what you'd call an advantage, it just puts the Suns at the same energy level as the Clippers and at the end they will still be the more battered team.

The Suns coaches have done very well with their adjustments in the playoffs - and its been a long time since one has been able to say that. Lets hope they can come up with another defensive wrinkle or two for this game.

One thing I'm worried about is Brand facing up on TT and driving on him. TT deals with him reasonably well when Brand keeps his back to the basket but Brand just bullies him when he drives head on.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Because of the 3 day layoff, I'm picking PHX. If the game had to be played right after Game 6, I would have chosen the Clips.

- Nash will show why he's "little Stevie Nash - MVP". I'm expecting another monstrous performance from him. A type of game that will cement is immortality in this city.

Shame on the people who doubted him. And, shame on the people who didn't think he would bounce back.

- I'm expecting PHX to come out running. And, I can see them building an early double-digit lead. I don't think the Clips will roll over and die (ie, the Fakers). I'm expecting an absolute dog-fight in the 4th (in which I'll probably rage into a profanity-laced tyrant).

- Is it me, or does Mike Dunleavy always look like he just poured down 5 pints of Irish beer. Have another one, Mike!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
PHX 32 said:
I predict...............................................................................
................................................................................A TIE!
:self:

:biglaugh:

:raccoon:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

speaking on this, it seems i was correct, nash has been playing with a stress fracture in his spine. i knew it wasn't just a matter of fatigue or the clippers' defense. he's just not right physically right now.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
it seems i was correct, nash has been playing with a stress fracture in his spine.

Link?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
elindholm said:
it seems i was correct, nash has been playing with a stress fracture in his spine.

Link?

haven't read it. cheese told me it was on yahoo somewhere. as he's my brother, i trust him.