New Boris?

cly2tw

Reaction score
Kirilenko was kirilenkesque : his shoots didn't fall down so he played point forward (he made some excellent post entry passes) and concentrated himself on D.

He fouled out in the 4th quarter but finished with 6pts 6rbds 3asts 4blks 7stls.

4 blks and 7 stls, my goodness! We need to get this guy for Marion!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's too late now, but I wonder whether the Jazz would have considered Kirilenko for Diaw and Thomas, just to get out from under Kirilenko's contract. The dollar numbers would have worked even with Diaw's BYC status, and Thomas would have been superb for them this year.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's too late now, but I wonder whether the Jazz would have considered Kirilenko for Diaw and Thomas, just to get out from under Kirilenko's contract. The dollar numbers would have worked even with Diaw's BYC status, and Thomas would have been superb for them this year.

They might have done it, but we wouldn't have. There wouldn't have been enough cap relief.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I just think the Suns FO just does not even consider all the options and they just buy what they want with draft picks (sort of like using money).

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
They might have done it, but we wouldn't have. There wouldn't have been enough cap relief.

Depends on whether they could have used their draft picks to dump Banks. Then it would come out about the same.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05