New Here - True Suns Fan

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I am new here, just found this forum! I have been a Suns fan since I was about 12, as KJ was my favorite player of all time. I fell in love with the KJ-Barkley-Majerle team and have been following the Suns closely ever since. I am very pumped about our current team, obviously, although I am afraid it is going to be hard to keep this team together more than a year or two. Definitely enjoying it while it lasts, and looking forward to a nice playoff run in a suddenly vulnerable western conference!!

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

There is no self evident reason why the core of the Suns can't stay together for a while. Sarver has the money and the team does not have ugly contracts like they did before. It took a lot of work, but Brian C has done a great job of putting this team together and I doubt he's going to tear it apart for at least a few years.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welcome. This is probably the best Suns forum you will find. A lot of information and intelligent conversations. You won't find many flamers on this board.

OP
OP
goldseraph

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys... this is definitely a quality Suns board.
The only other one I've seen is the horrible ESPN quasi-board

meth

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, new guy on board

Hi. Im also a new guy here. I'm from europe and english is not my native language, so I'm very sorry for all the mistakes I'll probably make.
I've been a great fan of Phoenix Suns sine 90s, still KJ is my favourite player. I hope this year is beginig of the new era for Suns.
If you have any questions about european basketball let me know. I'll try to help.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
meth said:
Poland. Home of Maciej Lampe. :)

And home of Cezary Trybanski.

And Pluta and Zielinski who totally destroyed the hungarian national team last year at the EC-qualification game although Poland didn't have the chance to qualify anymore while Hungary still had. Before the game...

meth

Rookie
Reaction score
Polish national team sucks anyway. This year in qualifications they showed awful basketball.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If memory serves me, Lampe didn't get much court time with Poland until their last game when he put up some good numbers.

meth

Rookie
Reaction score
It was really strange. Everbody knew that he is the best player in this team but our coach (total moron, he was fired some time ago anyway) said someting like 'Lampe effect this team too much' and he didn't use him on the court. When we lost our qualifications and our coach lost his confidence, he gave up and let him play more minutes in the last game. Effect? Lampe played great game against very good oponent.

One more thing about Cezary Trybański. As you know he lost his place in Chicago roster, best part is: when he came back to Poland he said he is going to retire and since then he haven't played any basketball game. Insane!

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Meth. Dare I ask how you came up with your username?

Joe Mama

meth

Rookie
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
Welcome to the board Meth. Dare I ask how you came up with your username?

Joe Mama
During the registration I was listening to the Method Man. :)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
meth said:
During the registration I was listening to the Method Man. :)

That's cool. I was just joking around anyhow. With the late-night posts and the username "meth" somebody could get the wrong idea. :)

Joe Mama

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05