New lawsuit against the Phoenix Suns. 9/10/24

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
60 mill huh... How is that possible. Discrimination and wrongful termination?

Is it a TV person? Must be high up to be able to earn that kind of money... Unless the demand is not rooted in reality..?

Last edited:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
60 mill huh... How is that possible. Discrimination and wrongful termination?

Is it a TV person? Must be high up to be able to earn that kind of money... Unless the demand is not rooted in reality..?
Josh Childress? Lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man would it suck if this was a “Meet the new boss… same as the old boss!” situation.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
$60 million for a $100K DEI Director job. Does not compute. Not worrying about it any more than this. I don't know enough to have any opinion except that sounds like an unreasonable amount.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First impression after reading the ESPN article is the plaintiff here was seeking a payday from the day the Sarver allegations became public. Whether that's what took place isn't for me to say since there isn't a lot of information but when you're investigating other employees, manages and executives, when that isn't in your job description and HR tells you to quit doing that then either stop or get your resume ready because you're going to get fired. Seems pretty obvious to me but then they think they deserve $60 million, which is laughable.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky