New Suns magazine

SunsScribe

Reaction score
Hey Suns fans,

I just wanted to drop you a line about our new fan magazine, titled Desert Jam Magazine, that's devoted exclusively to the Phoenix Suns.

Our debut issue is at the printer right now, and will be available starting Tuesday - just in time for tipoff to the 2004-05 season.

I know a lot of rabid Suns fans visit this board, and you are the people this magazine is designed for, with an emphasis on features and analysis.

Subscriptions are just $19.99 for 10 issues, or you can give our first issue a try for just $2.50. Just contact us at [email protected] for more info. (Sorry about the hotmail address - we've spent all our time getting the first issue ready, so we haven't had time to completely finish our Web site yet.)

If you have any questions about our publication, let me know and I'll immediately address them.

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
Is this for real, cause it looks like some type of scam can anyone here vouch for this cause this is the first time this person ever posted here. So what, we send you 19.99 and you send us last years issue of S.I. with out the swimsuit issue. If you are legit you gotta present yourself as reputable if you want people to send you money. :shrug:

OP
OP
S

SunsScribe

Reaction score
I assure you this is for real. I apologize for the brief message - I didn't have time last night to post all of our information, and just wanted to get our name out there.

The best way to see if we're for real is to visit www.phxsuns.net. There are a couple of threads devoted to us there - just type in Desert Jam Magazine in the search.

And as I said, if you'd like any direct information, drop me a line at [email protected]. I'll get back to you before the day is through and tell you anything you want to know about our company and this magazine.