NFC Championship Official Game Thread - WE DO THIS TOGETHER!!!

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
The Cardinals are in the Super Bowl! 36 season of watching this franchise...I can finally say those words. That last scoring drive was pure will-power more than anything.

Now the fans can listen to two weeks of ESPN saying we have "No Chance" against the AFC team. I'm going to love that.

AZZenny

Reaction score
CONGRATS CARDINALS! Keeping the faith paid off for all you longtime fans -- very sweet.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow unreal man it was so cool seeing Adrain crying after the game, just goes to show you how much he wants to be a cardinal and man did he and fitz step up for us today :). Way to go cardinals unreal finish to get to the sb omg still shaking this is unreal

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't even know what to do just in total shock!!!!!! I knew it but man I was nervous after we surrendered the lead!

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
I actually have no words to decribe this, I feel like I will wake up tomorrow and find its been a dream. Props to the team for pulling together in the second half when it looked like we were struggling. I love this team.

Tears are being shed this side of the pond.

Reaction score
as I said earlier as I type this I am crying like a baby but this is the greatest feeling in the world for me as a cardinall fan. My neighbors and kids think I am nuts but I dont care this is awesome

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Congrats, Arizona! Congrats, Card fans around the world!

CONGRATS, Skkorp and ASFN!!!!!!

GO CARDINALS!!!

mikegray

Reaction score
Wow!

After years of staying up into central European nights to watch them lose ... it's finally happened!! What. A. Feeling.

ramfanjoe

Reaction score
Pretty sweet Cards fans. You sure have the QB to help you win the next game, too. Neither Baltimore's nor Pittsburgh's CBs are world beaters. As long as the oline protects Warner like they did today, the game is the Cards for the taking.

I'd like to remind you all that back in August, I had the Cards finishing with a 12-4 record, so none of this surprises me.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm cashing in my 401(k) to buy everything I see concerning this Super Bowl. Holly f'ing crap

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Holy ****ing ****!!!!!! Super Bowllllllllll!!!!! Unreal

I Love These Guys!!!!!!!!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Once again, F' you Eagles fans. Seriously, no class what-so-ever

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unreal man can't believe were going to the sb, I thought I would never see this in my lifetime wow just wow :). I really hope the ravens beat the steelers think we match up better with the ravens. But who cares right now the only that that matters is that we are in the freaking sb. Way to go Fitz, Edge, Warner, Boldin, Hightower and all the other cardinal players!!!!!!!

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans. The Cards were the better team today plain and simple. They made the plays when they had to and the Eagles' defense blew it. The Eagles did get screwed over on that non-call at the end and I don't think anyone can deny that. But the Eagles didn't make the plays they had to. The defense choked. Once again, congrats. To the frontrunners, you don't deserve this and you won't ever know the feeling of true gratification. To the die-hard Cards fans who stuck with your team through thick and thin, enjoy it.

This entire game typified life as an Eagles fan.